• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff matches

P

PeeJay

I got my ticket for Wales v Japan last week. Not the best of games, but at least I get to see Wales in a World Cup match.

So, anyone else going to any of the games in Cardiff?

dont wales also play australia at home?

i think playing behind their own crowd will deffinately boost their spirits and hopefully propel them to the top of their group!!

i wish i had tickets i'd love to go.

I got my ticket for Wales v Japan last week. Not the best of games, but at least I get to see Wales in a World Cup match.

So, anyone else going to any of the games in Cardiff?
[/b]
How much did the tickets for the Japan game cost?

I paid £51 plus £11 postage for my ticket. There are still tickets available in the £51 and £34 sections, if you're interested.

RC, do you know whereabouts in the ground you'll be sat for the Japan game?

I'm usually shoved in the corporate seats.
I.E. behind a whinging Jonathan Davies and Eddie Butler...well that's where i end up most of the time.

Hi, I'm an American looking to be in attendance Sept 15 for the Wales/Australia match. Very excited to be there...I actually bought the ticket through ticketnet.fr website a while back and am having trouble contacting them. I'm leaving the States on Aug 18 and would like to have the ticket by then. In any case, I'm staying at a guesthouse right across the river from the stadium for a few days before the game...any recommendations on what I ought to see or do in Cardiff?

I got a ticket for the Japan game i think...no big loss if i haven't...

Cardiff - hmmm lol...i guess you can take a bus tour...weather is nice at the moment, go down the bay etc...

Nightlife wise...Walkabout is a good crack on rugby day...if you like to watch a good scrap then i suggest K2 on St. Mary St. :p and if you are relatively young, or old i guess, then Kiwis is a site to behold haha...although i warn you, get in the zone before you go in as you are likely to be assaulted by divorced 40 somethings!!!

But most places should be good on match day...

As a cardiff resident i do not condone the suggestions of a visitor going to Kiwis...dear god.
I'm pretty street wise to this city and i very rarely venture to that dive.

Haha yeh there isn't an emoticon for tongue in cheek - i still think it should be experienced however :p

They used to sponsor my rugby team (Cathays) - I'm not playing until after Xmas so don't know if they still do!!!

I would have brought a ticket but the prices have put me off £130 for the top ticket for the aussies game really too much to pay

The tickets are ridiculous.
I wouldn't even consider venturing to a welsh match in this RWC if i had to pay.
It's extortionate and the IRB should be ashamed of themselves for setting such high prices.

...but, people are buying them.
Although the Millennium Stadium should have been sold out - hands up who saw empty seats...