• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CD scratches

K

kinkon89

was wondering how to repair a cd thats scratched....i came home and found the little kids runnin around...only to see my beloved rugby 06 cd on the floor all scratched!! :angry: :(

anyone know how to fix it?

If you go down to your local Blockbuster Video store , they have those CD buffing machines

I think it costs $5 for you to clean 10 cd's

Or you could just buy one of those CD cleaning kits from K-mart, but they suck

LMAO.....I was searching for tips to remove scratches off CD's & came across this;

'To fix the scratches, the best thing to do is use hair conditioner. Rub it with your finger all around the cd, leave it for 10 minutes, and then rinse. Repeat if desired. The coating that makes your hair shiny coats the cd, and it works better than all those expensive tricks'

.....If it don't work, at least it will smell nice :lol2tn: :roflrol:

Originally posted by gjohn85@Mar 16 2006, 10:22 AM
LMAO.....I was searching for tips to remove scratches off CD's & came across this;

'To fix the scratches, the best thing to do is use hair conditioner. Rub it with your finger all around the cd, leave it for 10 minutes, and then rinse. Repeat if desired. The coating that makes your hair shiny coats the cd, and it works better than all those expensive tricks'

.....If it don't work, at least it will smell nice :lol2tn: :roflrol:
thats a new one

i once heard toothpaste does the trick aswell

honostly wouldnt go there though

CD cleaning kits the only way...........although i have never had a scratched CD problem

i treat CD's as though they are diamonds

thats a bummer kinkon :toss:

yeh...bloody kids!!!

they're such **** children!!!!!

might aswell look for cd cleaning kit..and if that dont work...ima tell the children about chiro..

..or freesbee the cd into one of their heads!!

Or you could just grind the little brats faces up and down a brick wall for 5 minutes or so then try rubbing toothpaste on the scratches on their faces to see if it works...

....if that doesnt work then I'm stumped...

yeah try ur local Blockbuster, we in Hamilton do it for $5 a cd.

but all mine are free! hooray