TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_52670031_lennon_attack.jpg

Celtic manager Neil Lennon has been hit by a spectator during a Scottish Premier League game against Hearts at Tynecastle in Edinburgh.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-13368945

Last edited by a moderator:
Scum ..Pity the fan didn't get hit a few digs by the police or ground staff..

He doesn't half ask for it when he leaves Ibrox cupping his ears to the Rangers fans. I don't condone these actions, but Lennon is a ****.

Don't know a whole lot about the situation but someone under as much stress as him with death threats , abuse from thousands of people and other such things can be expected to lash out in such a manner ..don't condone it either but he was not the first nor will he be the last to have a dig at opposing fans

I don't condone any of that crap. Yes Lennon has acted badly in recent times but he isn't the only one.
The worst thing about this issue though is it goes much deeper than just a Celtic/Rangers thing and beyond sport. Nobody should be the subject of death threats and violence over his religon, nationality or club he plays for or manages.

Again I'm thankful we are in rugby community where on pitch everything can get heated but when final whistle goes it's all smiles having drinks after regardless.
Reminds me of when England visited Croke Park in 2007. Just because if it was soccer (as was issue in '95 at Lansdowne) there is a high threat of violence that they expected the same for rugby and result was - 0 arrests, No trouble, A day to be extremely proud (regardless of result and if you were English or Irish) and a great advertisement for both countries and how superb the rugby community in the world is.

Latest posts