Sale
Carnegie_Challenge_Cup.png

Challenge Cup Semi-Final
August 7th, 14:30
Galpharm Stadium
sthelens.png
vs
leedsrhinos.png

Everyone watch this! Should be a cracker of a match, and is on BBC2, and the BBC Sport website iplayer thing as well, so it doesn't matter if you don't have sky.
Most of us will be up at 8.30am anyway to watch the Tri-Nations, so why not carry on with the rugby theme in the afternoon?

Will be at the football when it's on so will watch on iplayer afterwards.

What a match!
Thought Leeds had it in the bag, then Saints dominated, then a comeback by Leeds.
Good stuff for a neutral (though i was leaning a bit towards Saints)

Thought we were very unlucky today, nothing went our way with anything and losing Leon Pryce is an enormous blow. With him on the field I think we'd have won, with him and Eastmond on the pitch I think we'd have won easily. Them's the breaks though unfortunately, we've had a poor season with injuries and we now need to regroup and launch an assault on the grand final.

Seen it now, what a cracker of a game. Swinging one way than the next. Both sides deserved to go through but I agree with Dan that missing Pryce is a huge blow and they did miss him.

Todays semi was....disheartening (as a Dragons sympathiser :p )
Thought they did alrightish in the first half, but then Warrington just smashed them in the 2nd

I thought the Catalans were every bit as bad as Warrington were good.

No, it wasn't a good advert for the sport at all.

Latest posts