• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Champions Cup 2018] Final - Leinster v Racing 92

I don't watch the pro 14 but just chiming in on the cc, do Munster have a realistic chance? Based on what I have seen in the cc they don't this is a serious question not trying to troll.

Given how they played against Edinburgh no, but Leinster have form in losing to lesser teams the week after winning Euro finals so given that they'll have spent the week on the **** Munster definitely have a chance. Word is Henshaw, Sexton and Nacewa could all be out and there'll be a decent number of Munster fans there and they have at least a 40% shot.

Given how they played against Edinburgh no, but Leinster have form in losing to lesser teams the week after winning Euro finals so given that they'll have spent the week on the **** Munster definitely have a chance. Word is Henshaw, Sexton and Nacewa could all be out and there'll be a decent number of Munster fans there and they have at least a 40% shot.

Fair play, should be good will defiantly watch as the season ends trying to get my fill of watching while I can...

Hello.
Does anyone have a link to watch the 2017-2018 champion cup final between Leinster - Racing

Many thanks to whoever will help me

Latest posts