• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 2019/2020: Pool 2

Towel: Thrown
EQP Quota: Met

13_18.01.19_GlasgowWarriors_Home_HCC_TeamNews_Insta.jpg

Can anyone tell me if that is a full strength La Rochelle team? Few names i know but i dont follow them at all

@TRF_Olyy please excuse my ignorance, but will you kindly explain to me why, akker, Jean luc , Dan, Faf , Robert, Rohan is not playing against Glasgow? We get no media coverage here on this comp and it's very confusing trying to follow the premiership. My only source of NH rugby is this forum.

@TRF_Olyy please excuse my ignorance, but will you kindly explain to me why, akker, Jean luc , Dan, Faf , Robert, Rohan is not playing against Glasgow? We get no media coverage here on this comp and it's very confusing trying to follow the premiership. My only source of NH rugby is this forum.
Sale's goose is already cooked. They cannot progress from this group so they are not picking a full strength side in a pretty meaningless game for them.

What Groundhog said - we're out of Europe so are resting players so we're firing on all cylinders when the premiership starts back up. We've got Exeter and Saracens away, two pretty brutal games.

Part of it is the PRL give payments to sides who average a certain number of English qualified players in their side over a season - all 23 players in the side today are EQP so looks like we're trying to bump our numbers up

Spent the whole ge building flat pack chests of drawers so only on and off got to watch the game but it seems LCD had a great game. Turnovers, tackles, offloads and a try. Really pushing george for that starting spot.

Spent the whole ge building flat pack chests of drawers so only on and off got to watch the game but it seems LCD had a great game. Turnovers, tackles, offloads and a try. Really pushing george for that starting spot.

Did you end up with spare screws ?

Another MOM display from LCD . From a turnover in first minute until he went off after 65. Hes been one of the players of the tournament so far and far and away best hooker. I've said for a long time he should be ahead of Fatty, but surely now he has to start.

Latest posts