First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Stade Ernest-Wallon
Sunday at 12:30

Based on Ulster's decidedly mediocre post-lockdown form you'd have to think Toulouse will win this handily.

Poor old Ulster have got no interest so I'll just talk to myself.

With the exception of 20 minutes against Edinburgh Ulster have done nothing in the past 4 games to suggest they have anything resembling what's needed to beat Toulouse in France (with fans in the ground (I think).

Good luck to them, but at the same time it looks like two relatively straightforward wins for Toulouse and Exeter on this side of the the draw. Semi should be a cracker though.

...have any of the teams For any of the quarterfinals been named yet? A few years ago I would have trusted google when it says they haven't, but boy google is bad these days.

I also don't give Ulster much of a chance. They've been extremely poor since lockdown and even at their best Toulouse in France is not a game I'd have them winning.

Ulster Team

Michael Lowry, Rob Lyttle, James Hume, Stuart McCloskey, Jacob Stockdale, Billy Burns, John Cooney; Jack McGrath, Rob Herring, Tom O'Toole, Alan O'Connor, Iain Henderson (Capt.), Sean Reidy, Jordi Murphy, Nick Timoney.

Replacements: John Andrew, Eric O'Sullivan, Marty Moore, Sam Carter, Kieran Treadwell, Alby Mathewson, Matt Faddes, Matthew Rea.

Coetzee injured - big loss.

Interesting bench with no room for Madigan. Presumably Lowry will cover 10, Hume can cover 12 and Faddes the rest.

Not particularly confident but strangers things and all that ...

Ulster not looking a lot like surprising anyone so far. Got the feeling about it of one that might turn into a bit of a rout if something doesn't change

It all started so well for my 20/1 bet on Kolbe scoring a hat trick..

Edit: Now that's what I'm talking about Kolbe

Toulouse are fun to watch but they really do like throwing these completely wild and aimless offloads.

That kick was painful to watch. I just walked out the room to make tea rather than watch the replay

Latest posts