• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions League Thread Part 2

S

St Helens RLFC

I absolutely cannot wait for Chelsea vs. Barca. Fantastic game of football, it's going to be. You would fancy a draw at the Bridge and Barca at the Nou Camp.

I hate the saying "No Gerrard NO Liverpool" but it might be right :(

We seriously need to pull out the check book and buy a Tevez,Torres,Ibrahimovic,Kuyt,Villa or some decent striker.

I got no work tomorrow so i'm staying up for the Chav$ki v Barca game........ should be a cracka

C'mon Barca...... knock those glory hunters out.

Hey Tarbh, if you watched PSV how did Cullina play?..........and did Archie Thompson get a run?

OK don't know what went wrong with this thread but the last 3 posts could not be viewed, so I split the topic in 2 and it will now continue in this thread.

Cant wait for Chelsea V Barcelona tonight after the history of last year 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0! i might order a pizza and have a few strongy's B)

Originally posted by Flamingo@Feb 22 2006, 06:57 PM
Cant wait for Chelsea V Barcelona tonight after the history of last year 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0! i might order a pizza and have a few strongy's B)
It's definitely a game to watch, there are a lot of people talking about this!

The one thing I'd be worried about from a Barca point of view is that they seem to be doing all the shouting, whingeing about the pitch, just wonder if they won't lose their focus while in the meanwhile Chelsea seem to have kept quite a low profile in this buildup and could work out to their advantage.

For a club so rich there pitch is crap! my beloved Leeds have a better pitch!

How come they dont change it?

Because they want to give their new pitch a better chance at settling when they resod it in the Summer.

Pitch does look bad in fairness but I've seen just as bad at Old Trafford.

EDIT - Scrap that just saw the aerial shot, looks abismal alright.

The pitch is dreadful. And Chelsea should be fined for every game they play on it. Complete and utter grudge match you can see the tension just in the tunnel.

Nah that wouldn't work, Man Utd have had pretty dismal pitches down the years and never this level of whingeing about it.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 23 2006, 04:45 AM
Hey Tarbh, if you watched PSV how did Cullina play?..........and did Archie Thompson get a run?
??

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Feb 22 2006, 08:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@Feb 23 2006, 04:45 AM
?? [/b]
Cullina was alright nothing spectacular, Lyon were pretty comfortable for most of the game even though PSV had most of the ball, just didn't do much with it, Thompson wasn't even on the bench.

Sounds like the Amsterdam ArenA is the place to be at the moment, or Ibrox.

Latest posts