• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Changes and suggestions

Why not regroup?

Hi all, it is interesting that we found ourselves all on the same project. This would allow us to move forward much faster. I am one of Team Rugby-Game Site http://www.rugby-game.com and this is our forum: http://www.rugby-game.com/phpBB3/index.php
For older, you have known us as when we develop patches for RUGBY08 the time ^^ and more recently JLRC1 and 2.

As I said in a previous post, on RUGBY15 we can all change the db (PC) with the SQLite Manager software, height, weight, date of birth, skin color, hair color, speed, strength etc. ..dropoff window
Furthermore it is possible to export a table to a .csv version to change rapidly under OpenOffice Calc simultaneously for all players a feature. Such decrease speed all pillars. I will soon give you a tutorial video.

A small update db released soon. It will include all players who have played at least one match during the test matches this summer and fall. The teams are: France, England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Italy and Argentina can be.

We also managed to open files with .assets Unity Asset Editor. We can now change many graphics as the jerseys, shorts, commercials, etc ....
We are currently looking to change the game play with the Unity software 4.6
I am looking for how to change the rear view camera to remove the rotation of the camera. If some of you want to come help us we will be happy.

With pageski, another member of Team we are in direct contact with a member of BigBen. We have an excellent relationship with him and are currently working on a record of all the improvements we expect.
Our team is active and we want you to join us to give us suggestions and develop patches.
Do not hesitate to contact me at this address if you are interested: [email protected]

Who knows the creator of the patch on XBOX? And who would have the link of the patch? Thank you.
Best Regards

Salut à tous, il serait intéressant que nous nous retrouvions tous sur un même projet. Cela nous permettrait d'avancer beaucoup plus vite. Je fais parti de la Team Rugby-Game du site http://www.rugby-game.com et voici notre forum: http://www.rugby-game.com/phpBB3/index.php
Pour les plus anciens, vous nous avez connu aussi lorsque nous développions des patchs pour RUGBY08 à l'époque ^^ et plus récemment pour JLRC1 et 2.

Comme je l'ai dit dans un précédent post, sur RUGBY15 nous pouvons tout modifier sur la db (PC) avec le logiciel SQLite Manager, taille, poids, date de naissance, couleur de peau, couleur de cheveu, vitesse, force etc...
De plus il est possible d'exporter une table en version .csv afin de modifier rapidement sous Calc OpenOffice simultanément pour tous les joueurs une caractéristique. Comme par exemple diminuer la vitesse à tous les piliers. Je vais prochainement vous faire une vidéo tutoriel.

Une petite mise à jour db sortira prochainement. Elle comportera tous les joueurs qui ont disputé au moins un match lors des tests matchs de cet été ainsi que cet automne. Les équipes concernées seront: France, Angleterre, Écosse, Irlande, Pays de Galles, Italie et peut être l'Argentine.

Nous avons aussi réussi à ouvrir les fichiers .assets avec Unity Asset Editor. Nous pouvons maintenant modifier beaucoup de graphisme comme les maillots, les shorts, les publicités etc....
Nous cherchons actuellement à modifier le game play avec le logiciel Unity 4.6
Je cherche comment modifier la caméra avec la vue arrière afin de supprimer la rotation de la caméra. Si certains d'entre vous veulent venir nous aider nous en serons contents.

Avec pageski, un autre membre de la Team nous sommes directement en relation avec un membre de BigBen. Nous avons d'excellentes relations avec lui et travaillons actuellement sur un dossier sur toutes les améliorations que nous attendons.
Notre équipe est active et nous aimerions que vous nous rejoignez pour nous donner vos suggestions et développer des patchs.
N'hésitez pas à me contacter à cette adresse si vous êtes intéressé: [email protected]

Qui connait le créateur du patch sur XBOX? Et qui aurait le lien du patch? Merci.
Cordialement

Well it seems that the update either did one of the following things:

1) Made so little a change to the game that no-one who has the game has bothered to respond and tell us. (My pick).

2) Made such a big change to the game that everyone is off playing it and hasn't been bothered to respond and tell us.

3) Made dozens of minor changes, that are subtly noticeable and good to a point, but hard to articulate and write about, so no-one's bothering. (Happens a lot with patches).

Well it seems that the update either did one of the following things:

1) Made so little a change to the game that no-one who has the game has bothered to respond and tell us. (My pick).

2) Made such a big change to the game that everyone is off playing it and hasn't been bothered to respond and tell us.

3) Made dozens of minor changes, that are subtly noticeable and good to a point, but hard to articulate and write about, so no-one's bothering. (Happens a lot with patches).

Wasn't aware there was an update...?

They really need to fix the custom tournament, every time I get out of the group stages, it shows the home and away legs of the semifinal with results, and when I click on next match it goes to Bath vs Exeter! Neither of which are in the tournament!

Think it might be happening because I selected home and away legs in the knockout stages

Wasn't aware there was an update...?

Up the page there are some who've been saying that there was a 2gb+ update recently. Obviously it must be nothing or didn't happen. None of them have followed up those posts.

Latest posts