• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chat Room

G

getofmeland

Its here after finally discussing it, the Chat Room is here, I am hosting it on my own site...

So It will be great for many things...

the next thing is the rules, If I find anyone abusing it I will enforce my authority, and that chat room could be removed when I am not online...

You also should use your username on the forums on the chat room, so that we know who you are...

And most of All Enjoy!!!

I am not sure, I use Firefox as my main browser, and i couldnt get it to work, I would if I could...

Its under development tho, and its using a free system that I found so, is costing us nothing...

NEW CHAT ROOM IS UP AND RUNNING

Click on link at the top next to Donate, and use your Rugby Forum Login

I'm having trouble with it. Everytime I try to go into the general chat room, it partially loads, freezes and crashes on me.

Am I the only one with this problem or has anyone else encountered it?

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Jun 25 2006, 06:29 PM
I'm having trouble with it. Everytime I try to go into the general chat room, it partially loads, freezes and crashes on me.

Am I the only one with this problem or has anyone else encountered it?
What connection you on???

Have you checked your machine for spyware???

do you get transcripts of whats said in the room, or do you have to take people words on it?

I do normally get 3 'Press OK to run Active X' prompts as the chat room is opening up

When did this start up i didn't even know this will be great when a game is on to talk about it and stuff

I've been on the chat room 3 times & been kicked off twice. Getofmeland was testing the kicking feature on the first & for the second, Kaftka was bored. ;)

Originally posted by gjohn85@Jun 28 2006, 04:40 PM
I've been on the chat room 3 times & been kicked off twice. Getofmeland was testing the kicking feature on the first & for the second, Kaftka was bored. ;)
I did ask....

Originally posted by getofmeland+Jun 28 2006, 03:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@Jun 28 2006, 04:40 PM
I did ask.... [/b]
I know, I was winding you up

Latest posts