Cheerleaders from Outer Space?

Discussion in 'Super Rugby' started by Dave Davies, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Dave Davies

Dave Davies Senior Member

Country Flag:

United States

The "DHL Dancers"?

Oh man. The capes, the whole, "We don't really need choreography, right?" approach, the dancers throwing kisses at the cameras?... I seriously had to look it up to see if it was another Marvel tie-in thing, it's like Ming the Merciless or something...

It's like a whole different hemisphere down there, I guess! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. RugbyUSA

RugbyUSA Member

Country Flag:

United States

Club or Nation:

United States

At the college I went to (San Jose State University in California) the dance squad got so raunchy that one of the girls was grinding on a 80 something year old male alum in the front row at a basketball fame. He complained to the NCAA and the dance squad was suspended until the following year. They were way out of line IMHO.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SomeOke

SomeOke Senior Member

Country Flag:

South Africa

Club or Nation:

Stormers

I know it's a minor thing but I have wondered about this in the past, why are South African cheerleaders so dull?
    They never have proper routines, generally just a couple of set moves they do whenever a try is scored.

What's the point of adding extra spectacle to the game if you don't put in any effort (also at the risk of sounding like a misogynist they don't show enough skin :D).

5. Bruce_ma_goose

Bruce_ma_goose Senior Member

Country Flag:

Scotland

Club or Nation:

Italy

In their first year the Jaguares had cheerleaders who grinded against the Jags mascot while he lay on his back on the ground. It wasn't a good look!

• Like Like x 1
Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!