• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cleats

S

SFRugby

When you play Rugby should you have rubber spikes or metal ones? I currently have rubber ones and i come home with sore feet.

depends on the surface you play on

for example i have molded or rubber spikes for when its dryer out, and metals for when its wet and muddy. If you use metal on hard ground your feet will be sore, give your molded ones a chance your feet are still adjusting to them.

I like to get boots with screw-in studs so that I can vary the length of the studs depending on the ground condition.

I like my boots to be able to go up sumone's arse... sadly my foot is too big... jokes aside..
I do like my gilbert boots... man, no matter how good or how **** boots can be, it's all down to the player's skills!

I like my boots to be able to go up sumone's arse... sadly my foot is too big... jokes aside..
I do like my gilbert boots... man, no matter how good or how **** boots can be, it's all down to the player's skills!
[/b]
True, but the debate is about what style of studs to get on your boots :p

Oh mother...
ah well, my gilbert has this auto-detect function called "my brain" when it detects hard surfaces, "my brain" sends a command to another built in device called "my hands" to change the studs to shorter, wider, plastic or rubber studs... if "mybrain" detects soft surfaces, it will order "myhands" to change it to the good ole metal studs... :)

Latest posts