• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Clermont - Stade Français

G

gaspar

Clermont vs Stade Français

champion????

Stade Français :cheers: :cheers:

Yes Please.

Seriously, the best thing about this years comp has eaasily been Juan Hernández. I can't wait to see him starting at 10 instead of 15 for Argentina in the World Cup.

Yes Please.

Seriously, the best thing about this years comp has eaasily been Juan Hernández. I can't wait to see him starting at 10 instead of 15 for Argentina in the World Cup.
[/b]

Melhor, in the SF Hernández played 10 and Skréla 12. I thought this would be the best combination that the Stade Français can propose. Unfortunately Hernández didn't play well. Betsen distrubed him a lot, it was blatant that he's not used to play in front of a defence line which is very fast like Biarritz'. Actually I think it would have been better to switch Hernández and Skréla but Hernández has not played centre with the Stade Français so far and it was too late to update him and the rest of the 3/4.

True, but he was breaking the line which is something he is limited in doing playing at fullback. Hernández is also a good inside centre but like you say hasn't had opportunities there for Paris. In time I can't see him being removed from 10 and thats where he'll be playing internationally sonner or latter. I hope sooner because he is so dangerous.

[/b]

I highly doubt Hernandez will play at 10 for Argentina unless Contepomi gets injured. I'd like to see him used at 13, I think he has the pace and line-breaking ability to cause massive problems for any defense if given just a little extra space by playing him a couple of positions wider.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I highly doubt Hernandez will play at 10 for Argentina unless Contepomi gets injured. I'd like to see him used at 13, I think he has the pace and line-breaking ability to cause massive problems for any defense if given just a little extra space by playing him a couple of positions wider.
[/b][/quote]

I saw Hernandez playing at 10 for the Pumas last November and he was very talented. He was at the origin of all the Pumas tries.

Argentina with Contepomi, Hernandez and the young Bosch (FH of Biarritz) look like having many talented players available for the 10 jerzey.

i think Clermont will take this if they play the way they did against Toulouse, personally i expected more from Biarritz with all the support they had in Bordeaux against Stade Francais, Clermont seemed to have the best ball security in the semis

sf_asm_hernandez060830_big.jpg

Allez-y Stade Francais!

I know its sad but i bought the pink jersey when it first came out and it is now used as a training shirt.Is it wrong that i like the flowered shirt to?

what a game it was, went right down to the last 5 minutes, i was shaking for Stade throughout the game, Im so happy - i just love Parisse so much

gallery_2322_79_289078.png

Great Match...Stade Francais had me worried. But, we pulled it off in the end!

Juan Hernández. I can't wait to see him starting at 10 instead of 15 for Argentina in the World Cup[/b]
that won't happen

Pumas first option at 10 is Felipe, 2nd is Todeschini

Hernandez will play at 15, Bosch at 12

only if next year JMH will start at flyhalf on regular basis things could change in Pumas squad, but not for the next RWC, it's too soon

every argentinian back wants to play at 10, since when they are kids... (the same in football...)

Latest posts