Club Nationality Bug

SoRadical

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Connacht
Hi Dave,

I've used the editor to include a Namibian side in the Currie Cup. However, switching the club nationality (to Namibia in this case . . .) appears to have no actual effect in-game. The governing body fines me for every overseas player I have contracted exceeding the quota, so I'm inevitably sacked for having too many Namibians in my squad a week into my game. Yet, when I go to select the Namibian club at the start of a new game it informs me on the overview screen that I'm within the quota. (Presumably, this means the game is counting non-Namibians as the overseas players here . . .)

Can you do something about this? Is the club nationality editor ultimately pointless?

P.S. Even with a Namibian club nationality, Namibian colts aren't generated by the club.

Thanks.

Thank you for your post.
We will look into this.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Hi Dave,

Any word on this? Is this something you can fix? Thanks.

Hi Dave,

Any word on this? Is this something you can fix? Thanks.

Hi
The team are currently fully focused on the RUTM 2015 player update, but should be able to look at this once that has been completed.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Hi
The team are currently fully focused on the RUTM 2015 player update, but should be able to look at this once that has been completed.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Story Dave?

Hi Dave,

I've used the editor to include a Namibian side in the Currie Cup. However, switching the club nationality (to Namibia in this case . . .) appears to have no actual effect in-game. The governing body fines me for every overseas player I have contracted exceeding the quota, so I'm inevitably sacked for having too many Namibians in my squad a week into my game. Yet, when I go to select the Namibian club at the start of a new game it informs me on the overview screen that I'm within the quota. (Presumably, this means the game is counting non-Namibians as the overseas players here . . .)

Can you do something about this? Is the club nationality editor ultimately pointless?

P.S. Even with a Namibian club nationality, Namibian colts aren't generated by the club.

Thanks.

Hi,

Your issue is really in 2 parts:-

Part 1, clubs counting overseas players. There was no problemhere, the quota counts every player that is the non-country of the club.
So if you change a Super Championship club to the nationality ofNamibia, you'll have about 37 players currently counting to the over seas quota at the outset.
That is unless you change all the players nationality to Namibia also, inthe editor.

Part 2, generating Namibian colts players. This will now work, anda club with nationality Namibia will recruit Namibian colts players.

This will be addressed in an update later tonight.

I do hope this is helpful

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Hi,

Your issue is really in 2 parts:-

Part 1, clubs counting overseas players. There was no problemhere, the quota counts every player that is the non-country of the club.
So if you change a Super Championship club to the nationality ofNamibia, you'll have about 37 players currently counting to the over seas quota at the outset.
That is unless you change all the players nationality to Namibia also, inthe editor.

Part 2, generating Namibian colts players. This will now work, anda club with nationality Namibia will recruit Namibian colts players.

This will be addressed in an update later tonight.

I do hope this is helpful

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Hi Dave,

Sorry about the delayed response. As far as I remember, I had changed all the player nationalities to Namibian. The governing body, still however penalized me for not having enough home nationality players. (It was South Africa in that case . . .)

Hi

There have been updates for the game, since your original post.
So please could you try again, and see if you still have a problem (ref. as explained in part 2).
Please note as mentioned the latest game with the free 2016 season update, will not work with old saved games created prior to that update.

Kind Regards
Dave

Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Latest posts