• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

College Football

Who ever wins, can you honestly call them "National Champions"? I think college football desperately needs a playoff. [/b]

Why cant you call them National Champions.. especially if Ohio State wins being a 1 loss team. They might not neccessarily be the best but they didnt f*** up and their record states otherwise.

<div class='quotemain'> Who ever wins, can you honestly call them "National Champions"? I think college football desperately needs a playoff. [/b]

Why cant you call them National Champions.. especially if Ohio State wins being a 1 loss team. They might not neccessarily be the best but they didnt f*** up and their record states otherwise.
[/b][/quote]

Because there are 6 teams who have a legit claim to being in the NC, and two got there. LSU were put in, in a bullshit fashion. If the writers didn't f*** over USC earlier in the year by dropping them to the 20's on their second loss, they'd be in the championship game. Why didn't LSU drop to the 20's on their second loss? How about Oklahoma? BULL ****.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Who ever wins, can you honestly call them "National Champions"? I think college football desperately needs a playoff. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

Because there are 6 teams who have a legit claim to being in the NC, and two got there. LSU were put in, in a bullshit fashion. If the writers didn't f*** over USC earlier in the year by dropping them to the 20's on their second loss, they'd be in the championship game. Why didn't LSU drop to the 20's on their second loss? How about Oklahoma? BULL ****.
[/b][/quote]

Dont you know that LSU and Oklahoma are the media's little darlings??

And that..

OSU and USC are the two teams everyone loves to hate?!

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Who ever wins, can you honestly call them "National Champions"? I think college football desperately needs a playoff. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Dont you know that LSU and Oklahoma are the media's little darlings??

And that..

OSU and USC are the two teams everyone loves to hate?!
[/b][/quote]

Yeah they f***ing hate OSU, but ESPN has been sucking the Trojans cock for years now. They just jumped the bandwagon this year. Take out the significance of polls, the whole system's f***ed, redo it from start to finish.

Latest posts