• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

College Football

looks like its gonna be USC vs Ohio State championship game!

And USF at 6... big east what a f***ing joke.
[/b]

I agree that #6 is a little high for USF. However, they do have some real talent and speed on that team. And, they have a good shot at finishing in the top 5 - the only real tests remaining are Louisville and Rutgers. If they win those 2 games, they go undefeated. USF is now the 2nd best team in Florida!

louisville and rutgers my points exactly..

[/b]

They're still top 20 schools that's not that bad. Suddenly USF's win over Auburn looks to be a pretty damn good victory. I told you, Tampa is full of young blacks and old whites. Lucky for USF, there are a ton of quick ****** who need an education.

hahahah rutgers and louisville in the top 20

what a shitty year for college football.. those teams would get stomped by a lot of teams outside the top 25.. especially rutgers.

hahahah rutgers and louisville in the top 20

what a shitty year for college football.. those teams would get stomped by a lot of teams outside the top 25.. especially rutgers. [/b]

You have to realize every year the teams that fill in 17-25 are pretty much mediocre schools. That's what Rutgers and Louisville are, just average schools. Rutgers have one of the best backs in the nation. No denying that. Louisville have the best offence but no D.

Right now there are two elite teams: LSU and USC. There is a possiblity that Cal goes into that group, but I am reluctant to put them there. Everyone else are simply pretenders.

louisville best offense? my ass..

they lost to syracuse, thats all im gonna say.

now lsu and usc

i think its gonna end up a usc osu final.. i think we can go undefeated the rest of this year.

So your predicting LSU to lose a game? If LSU or anyone else in the SEC for that matter don't lose, they will finish at least Top 2.

louisville best offense? my ass..

they lost to syracuse, thats all im gonna say.

now lsu and usc

i think its gonna end up a usc osu final.. i think we can go undefeated the rest of this year. [/b]

Yeah they lost to Syracuse but they put up over 600 yards of total offence. That's a shitload of yardage. If they had LSU's or USC's defence, they'd be the number 1 team in the nation. They have the best Qb anyway.

As for the NC game, I can't see LSU going undefeated but I can still see them in the Championship game. I can't see OSU going undefeated. Wisconsin or Michigan are big stumbling blocks. I must say this is a pretty powderpuff schedule this year for the buckeyes. USC should run the table if they don't lose against Cal or Oregon.

So your predicting LSU to lose a game? If LSU or anyone else in the SEC for that matter don't lose, they will finish at least Top 2. [/b]

LSU will lose to florida.

Im not to concerned with michigan to be honest, they suck this year from what ive seen.. of course theyll turn up for the Big Game against us but eh, mike harts a c*** and chad henne still plays like a freshman im confident about that one.

I think our biggest game of the season will be the nightcap up at Penn State. Hardest game by far.

Wisconsin is going to be tough, BUT its at home.. if it was at camp randall i'd be a bit more worried but since its at the shoe i have a lot of confidence.

<div class='quotemain'> So your predicting LSU to lose a game? If LSU or anyone else in the SEC for that matter don't lose, they will finish at least Top 2. [/b]

Im not to concerned with michigan to be honest, they suck this year from what ive seen.. of course theyll turn up for the Big Game against us but eh, mike harts a c*** and chad henne still plays like a freshman im confident about that one.

I think our biggest game of the season will be the nightcap up at Penn State. Hardest game by far.

Wisconsin is going to be tough, BUT its at home.. if it was at camp randall i'd be a bit more worried but since its at the shoe i have a lot of confidence.
[/b][/quote]

LSU can start out sloppily and will lose a game. Our Buckeyes will rightfully reclaim our ***le. Whereabouts in Ohio are you? I live in Columbus.

any penn state fans here?
they beat wisconsin 38-7 today...

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> So your predicting LSU to lose a game? If LSU or anyone else in the SEC for that matter don't lose, they will finish at least Top 2. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

LSU can start out sloppily and will lose a game. Our Buckeyes will rightfully reclaim our ***le. Whereabouts in Ohio are you? I live in Columbus.
[/b][/quote]

kentucky upset LSU today... i was suprised.
how about South Florida? are those guys for real?

ha, now even California has gone down.

That means Ohio State, Boston College and South Flordia Top 3?

looool

I can't see OSU going undefeated. Wisconsin or Michigan are big stumbling blocks. I must say this is a pretty powderpuff schedule this year for the buckeyes. USC should run the table if they don't lose against Cal or Oregon.
I'm not an OSU fan but I don't see them losing to anyone on their schedule.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

LSU can start out sloppily and will lose a game. Our Buckeyes will rightfully reclaim our ***le. Whereabouts in Ohio are you? I live in Columbus. [/b][/quote]

Good to see another buckeye on the forum :D

I'm from northeast ohio myself.. soon to be in columbus provided i get accepted to OSU!

Stop the Discussion...
The University of Oklahoma is going to win it all...so shut your yappers!
t1_patrick.jpg

Holy f*** has College Football turned to ****.

Missouri just have to beat Oklahomo and their in, but no, they have to lose. West Virginia just have to get past Pittsburgh, coached by Dave Wanndestat, someone would probably get outsmarted by gold fish, and they lose as well.

So who gets the honor of blowing out Ohio State this year? LSU lost the SEC Championship Game didn't they?

Well, turns out LSU did win, and they are 1-2 in the coaches poll... looks like Ohio State will be facing the Defending National Championship Coach next year

Who ever wins, can you honestly call them "National Champions"? I think college football desperately needs a playoff.

Latest posts