• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC4

Wow great work mate. I take it this is just a concept and not something we can mod into RC4. I might do a reaction video to this on my channel this week if you are ok with that? Impressive stuff, I hope it brings some eyes to your work 👍
Thanks man! Nah this is just a Figma (UI design tool) prototype.

A reaction video would be more than welcomed :) I'll do you one better, I'll send you the interactive Figma prototype so you can go through it at your own pace / flick to options that you want to etc.

And thanks for reading the purpose part of the video haha

Thanks man! Nah this is just a Figma (UI design tool) prototype.

A reaction video would be more than welcomed :) I'll do you one better, I'll send you the interactive Figma prototype so you can go through it at your own pace / flick to options that you want to etc.

And thanks for reading the purpose part of the video haha
Cheers man that would be brilliant.

Hello rugby masters, I have a big trouble. My RC4 crashed. A lot of players in game are missing like Kyle Sinckler, Etzebeth etc. and a lot of player I have two times or three times. Does anybody know how to fix it or how to delete storage of the game because I tried reinstall the game 5 times and it does not work.
😕

Can you help me please?
Cheers!!!

Late arrival, only just purchased the game on PC. About to add in the mods. Has anyone done a NZ Heartland championship mod? If so is there a link someone could share?
P.S This mod pack looks epic, only reason I bought the game! Nice one.
Did you find any HC stuff? I'm looking around also but nothing so far.

le top 14 avec les effectif 2023 est les club sa serait bien , ses peut être difficile , bonne continuations , on attendra alors rugby 24

Latest posts