• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Colour Of August Need Your Help!!!!!

smiffymies

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Saracens
Hi everyone, I am in an alternative rock band ***led Colour Of August. We have been together for a while now and are doing quite well. We have played with bands recently such as Dinosaur Pile-up among others. We have been entered in a competition to play Beach Break 2011, a big student festival! In order to do so, we need votes. So in order to achieve this, follow the link below, put email address in the box and hey presto, click vote and you have helped immensly. Only takes 10 seconds of your time and any help will be greatful. I will not forget anyone who helps us!!! Check us out on the usual facebook, myspace etc. Below is the link:

http://www.beachbreaklive.com/en-uk/competition/battletothebeach/entry/57

Thank you for your time and any help will be credited!

Click on the link above, on the page, put email addy in then click vote. Takes two seconds. Thanks!

Done aswell. Checking out your two tracks on myspace at the moment, and I really like what I hear. Wish you guys all the best, and I think you could go far. Loving the name aswell.

Edit. Only slight critisism I have is that the drums come on a bit heavy, too soon, on the track 'Darkest shade of grey'. The song starts nicely, but the drums drown out the singing a little when they kick in. Just some lighter drumming would be good imo, untill the chorus. The rest of the song is excellent though.

What do you do in the band, singer, drummer, guitarist?

Further edit. Feel free to ignore me though. It's been years sinse I played the drums and was involved with a band. I was never very good and now my crippled hands stop me from playing :(

Last edited:
cheers mate! We should be getting more shows around the UK, so if we ever stop by near you, get down to a show!

cheers man! They are programmed drums so it is the best we had at the time. I am the drummer but we are in the studio right now and our stuff sounds a million times better. When it hits ill send you the tracks!

Latest posts