• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Comic Relief

S

St Helens RLFC

Had a great time watching this tonight, not laughed this much for ages!

Well, i've grown up with utter shite every other year in, every other year out.
Who wants to sit and watch mediocre versions of good comedies in 2 minute sketches, and comedy version of eastenders and shite like that, whilst being inundated with black africans wtih flies on their f***ing face and davina mcall and billy connelly prancing about in the heat?
Did they show that girl getting returned to her dad AGAIN this year?
Bloody hell.

Comic Relief?

More like Comic Grief!

This won't be the last one i avoid either.

[/rant]

And whats up with Fern Cotton's Breasts they just dont look right...

Oh f*** the f***ing Irish Gay Cock Sucker is on... he couldnt act any more Gay, if he was on stage in a gimp costume!!!

Oh and now the ex Druggie Hooker... FAN f***ING TASIC!!!!

What's wrong wtih Fern's Breats?
I want visual proof that there something wrong with them!

At least a still from the programme?

Or maybe just a secription of what you thought was wrong wtih them.

...google.co.uk -- search: "fern cotton nude naked"...

*matt searches for some tissues*

they just gave her the wrong dress, which didnt show off her breasts right, it more or less flattened the breasts, which is just wrong Breasts shouldnt be flattened...

I love Fern Cotton

they just gave her the wrong dress, which didnt show off her breasts right, it more or less flattened the breasts, which is just wrong Breasts shouldnt be flattened...

I love Fern Cotton
[/b]
After Googling her, I think we all do. "The Touch, the Feel of Cotton...the fabric of our lives." (US Advert for Cotton)

Fearne.jpg

250px-Fearncotton.jpg

fearnecottontattoo.jpg

But it's not that she's just cute and delish, but she's really funny and bubbly - great personality.
I'm listening to her warble away on Radio1 as i type.

I sadly didn't watch it all, I just seen bits.

I was outraged with Ricky Gervais (sp?) bit in Kenya. You could tell a mile off that he was super-imposed there.

That was supposed to be the joke wasn't it?
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

No, I'm not being sarcastic. It was one of those serious appeal videos, that celebs go over Africa showing what its like over there. They mention about poverty, disease etc, then they appeal to viewers to donate to red nose day.
So why did they have Ricky super imposed there?

ummm didnt you see the bit with bono being the coloured chap, and Stephen Merchant etc...

Being as 1) I'm currently single and 2) I'd shag anything, no I wouldn't turn her down.

No, I'm not being sarcastic. It was one of those serious appeal videos, that celebs go over Africa showing what its like over there. They mention about poverty, disease etc, then they appeal to viewers to donate to red nose day.
So why did they have Ricky super imposed there?
[/b]

Yeah, i think you failed to watch more than 2 minutes of that 8 minute sketch.
Watch it again on you tube.
Comedy genius...

Latest posts