• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Computer Difficulties

in the first few weeks of getting my new computer, sometimes it would restart when i took my headphones out of the jack. it did this about 3 times in the first week but now ive had my computer for about 2 months and it doesnt have that problem anymore which is weird. just thought i'd let you guys know

in the first few weeks of getting my new computer, sometimes it would restart when i took my headphones out of the jack. it did this about 3 times in the first week but now ive had my computer for about 2 months and it doesnt have that problem anymore which is weird. just thought i'd let you guys know[/b]

Ummm weird, maybe it was telling you how crap your music was..:p

Originally posted by getofmeland@Jul 15 2006, 11:58 PM

Well in Vista (Next Version of Windows) it will be the Red Screen of Death as well as the Blue Screen...

And the Red Screen is meant to be the Bigger and Badder Brother of the Blue Screen of Death!!!
Why are they bringing them back? XP has been quality.

they have never gone...

Its when you have a server blue screen on you with 8 years worth of data on it then you crap and run...

I assure you, if your running an Asus motherboard with an GEforce 5700, a BSOD is very possible using Windows XP.

Never seen one ever. But you're sounding concerningly technical. This is why you guys are the technical gurus. I just... say stuff.

yeah i have had plenty of blue screens on xp

i had one the other day o_O damnit :)

oh well it happens

Originally posted by Saint N Sinner@Jul 17 2006, 05:55 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
in the first few weeks of getting my new computer, sometimes it would restart when i took my headphones out of the jack. it did this about 3 times in the first week but now ive had my computer for about 2 months and it doesnt have that problem anymore which is weird. just thought i'd let you guys know

Ummm weird, maybe it was telling you how crap your music was..:p [/b][/quote]
it happened to my sister too and she listens to crap like Avenged Sevenfold, Fall Out Boy, The Used, From First To Last, All American Rejects and so on so you're probably right :lol: :p

Originally posted by Saint N Sinner@Jul 17 2006, 05:55 AM

HOW IRNOIC!.

*edit*

Alright, who the f*** made it so whenever some says "How I ronic" (remove the space) it says HOW IRNOIC!

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 17 2006, 05:38 AM

HOW IRNOIC!.

*edit*

Alright, who the f*** made it so whenever some says "How I ronic" (remove the space) it says HOW IRNOIC!
Who do you think?

I'll give you a clue. It's the same person who fiddled with the filter to put "Laxative" in instead of "L@imorx"

Originally posted by Ripper+Jul 17 2006, 04:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Saint N Sinner
@Jul 17 2006, 05:55 AM
<div class='quotemain'>in the first few weeks of getting my new computer, sometimes it would restart when i took my headphones out of the jack. it did this about 3 times in the first week but now ive had my computer for about 2 months and it doesnt have that problem anymore which is weird. just thought i'd let you guys know

HOW IRNOIC!.

*edit*

Alright, who the f*** made it so whenever some says "How I ronic" (remove the space) it says HOW IRNOIC! [/b][/quote]
seeing as i dont have any Foo Fighters CDs i listen to my downloaded Foos songs on the computer so bite me

--HOW IRNOIC!--

Latest posts