• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Connacht v Edinburgh

Connacht are in a good run of form at present and will fancy their chances of beating Bourgoin next week.

I hear that Jamie Hagan had another good game in the scrum following on from last week when he locked a shaky scrum against Leinster having come off the bench. He's developing brilliantly with game time out west. With no Churchill Cup this season, perhaps it's in Declan Kidney's interest to bring him on the summer tour if only for the experience of being in the senior squad.

Connacht are in a good run of form at present and will fancy their chances of beating Bourgoin next week.

I hear that Jamie Hagan had another good game in the scrum following on from last week when he locked a shaky scrum against Leinster having come off the bench. He's developing brilliantly with game time out west. With no Churchill Cup this season, perhaps it's in Declan Kidney's interest to bring him on the summer tour if only for the experience of being in the senior squad.

Absolutely, he more than held his own against Jacobsen and Ford.

That's good to hear. Both Hagan and Sean Cronin have what it takes to be Ireland regulars. They along with Fionn Carr and Ian Keatley show the benefit of moving to Connacht. Hagan probably wouldn't have featured more than 2 or 3 times this season for Leinster due to the presence of CJ van der Linde, Mike Ross and Stan Wright in the squad.

this will give connacht alot of confidence I can see them winning next week

Latest posts