• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Contest for the ball

GREAT date, day after my b'day, cannot wait for the 25th now
<
<
<

Isn't that date also the release date for the official PS2 magazine over here in the UK - which might mean the demo will be on the magazine!!

Originally posted by Wallaby84+Feb 19 2005, 04:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wallaby84 @ Feb 19 2005, 04:02 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Feb 19 2005, 03:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Feb 19 2005, 02:50 PM
yap yap yap isnt the demo coming feb 25th?

Really? Please YES as that would be fantastic!!!!

What is your source?

And Wally...that was so funny and impolite with Wallaby84. As I told you before, be nice to your fellow countryman.
feb 25th is a reasonable date to expect it one would say nudge nudge wink wink [/b]
so u reckon by this friday a demo will be available??

or earlier - coz the new ps2 mag comes out 2morrow - perhaps a demo in that??

coz the EA training camp showbags have ben sent to the shops before the individuals that took time to go all out west to play it (kinkon has a demo, and Games Wizards told me they are all out)

I havent got mine in the mail - NOR DO I EVER EXPECT IT.

one things for sure - EA's PR policy needs to revamped and overhauled, coz they just dont give a total ****...........lies, fibs and "rene's" - Electronic Abbitoirs Limited is their heritage name, and "its in the shame" is their motto

anyone else gone to a training camp in australia with the other cities

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 22 2005, 01:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Feb 22 2005, 01:39 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Wallaby84@Feb 19 2005, 04:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89

What is your source?

And Wally...that was so funny and impolite with Wallaby84. As I told you before, be nice to your fellow countryman.

feb 25th is a reasonable date to expect it one would say nudge nudge wink wink

coz the EA training camp showbags have ben sent to the shops before the individuals that took time to go all out west to play it (kinkon has a demo, and Games Wizards told me they are all out)

one things for sure - EA's PR policy needs to revamped and overhauled, coz they just dont give a total ****...........lies, fibs and "rene's" - Electronic Abbitoirs Limited is their heritage name, and "its in the shame" is their motto

anyone else gone to a training camp in australia with the other cities [/b]
The upcoming weekend would be a reasonable time to expect it.

Originally posted by Wallaby84@Feb 19 2005, 01:55 PM
My credabitilty is still there or not?.
You want credibility? If you can spell it, you can have it.

Originally posted by Wallaby84+Feb 22 2005, 02:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wallaby84 @ Feb 22 2005, 02:22 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ak47@Feb 22 2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Wallaby84@Feb 19 2005, 04:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89

What is your source?

feb 25th is a reasonable date to expect it one would say nudge nudge wink wink

anyone else gone to a training camp in australia with the other cities
The upcoming weekend would be a reasonable time to expect it. [/b]
Whats up with all this 'reasonable' shite ...

if you actually knew you'd say at this stage... what friends of yours in the inside are really gonna give a **** if you let it slip 3 days in advance... 3 days!!! (thats if it is out on the 25th)

your keeping your cards very close to ur chest:

1) so if the game comes out near when you said it, you'll go "oh, I was right - I'm brill"
2) if the demo is not released, you'll still be able to say "I never gave an actual date, so I'm still rite - I'm brill"

... until you have something useful to add (in regards to the original topic you started - like a date?) I'm not gonna heed to much of what you say

... and as to "sticking to your guns" - I know where I'd stick them, nudge, nudge, wink, wink!

If the demo isn't out by Saturday you'll lose all credibility from me because of the fact you actually told me in a PM that it will be out in the next couple of days (from Monday).

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 23 2005, 09:22 AM
If the demo isn't out by Saturday you'll lose all credibility from me because of the fact you actually told me in a PM that it will be out in the next couple of days (from Monday).
yes sir

and me too

u'll be hung out to dry wallaby84

i think the new aussie ps2 mag is out today

will check at lunch for a demo or review etc

I got the last edition of the UK PS2 magazine and the preview for the new edition (where it gives a list of the next issue's demo's) did not mention Rugby 2005 at all... with a little luck that will be down to deadlines and unconfirmed demo release dates at the time of publishing

- so maybe, just maybe it could still be included?

Also, the demo's that any of the other guys happen to have - are they full length games or just one half? The last UK magazine demo (for R2004) only allowed you to play the first half, so if a full match demo is available to buy (at a reasonable price), I'll def opt for it over a magazine half-demo

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 23 2005, 09:22 AM
Does it matter to me if i lose creditability with you guys NO. I'm telling you what i know and not what you want to hear.

If it doesn't matter to you, why did you ask in the first place?

And... you've not actually told us anything, bar fluffy predictions - perhaps try telling us the date you 'know' it will be released on

Originally posted by Wallaby84+Feb 23 2005, 09:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wallaby84 @ Feb 23 2005, 09:56 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Feb 23 2005, 09:22 AM
Does it matter to me if i lose creditability with you guys NO. I'm telling you what i know and not what you want to hear. [/b]
Can you see though that you're being fairly cryptic and it reads very vague? It's all well and good telling us what you know, but if you have no concrete info -- what's the point of posting it?

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 23 2005, 10:11 AM
ops2m
Nothing in there - That magazine is useless anyway unless you want coverage of PES, Gran Turismo or GTA.

nothing in the new ps2 mag
a preview of rugby 2005, but no demo

looks like i am checking the mail everyday, but i aint holding any hopes at all

we wont have **** until the final release

Latest posts