• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cooke to Hull KR

G

goranski

interesting move this - from what I've read these teams have one of the fiercest rivalries in RL - ranking up there for sure with Wigan - St Helens, plus they're in the same city - apparently this transfer is causing a bit of a spirited reaction :D despite his laid-back approach to the game IMO be interesting to try him out in GB colors - who knows though he might lack the zest in his game <_<

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_league/6589337.stm

lol...in the article they call him a loose-forward. Do the journalists realise they are talking about RL, not RU?!

Well how pivotal did he end up being?
The man was a huge factor behind KR's win.
But you can't take anything away from their performance and character to hold off, what felt like, the inevitable.

It wasn't the highest standard game, it was what the game was about more than anything else... He got boo'd by a hell of a lot of people, but he was the Key Man for Hull KR...

Matt also had his own run in with a nut during this game, who liked to put blokes head in his groin...

Yeah...Hull folk are weird f***ers.
If you want to go putting the head of 30stone men between your legs then fill your boots i say...just don't go f***ing tapping me on the face!

Yeah they are known for, shall we say, being extrovert. Ah well, he had to f*** off in the end because he was sat in 45 different people's seats. You would have thought he would have just gone to the top tier.

Anyhow, Paul Cooke was immense on Saturday. He was under all the pressure to come up with a big game and he would have no doubt been a big target for Hull FC as well. He carved his old team apart with his clever kicking and when the going got tough at the end he stood head and shoulders above everyone and led Hull KR to a totally deserved victory.

Latest posts