• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Corrected player names

E

EVOL

Using teancums list (with a few corrections) i updated the player names in game (french and italian players)

Corrected names of players already in the game ie fabien pelous are marked with an x at the end, i will probably edit them into other player at a later stage, also i haven't yet done japanese players and i may have missed a couple of players, maybe

EDIT
I have updated japanese teams minus two players t.onozawa and r.ryoto don't know who they are

also M.Yamahato is listed as a flanker but is actually a prop so i left him as is apart from his name until darhfs new editor is released

this time i have saved it as roster.rdf to go straight into darhfs editor

CLICK ME

Is this a roster file to go into the roster folder?

Or where does it go etc?

BM

Unfortunately for us console gamers we can't update, or even edit current players :%#%#:

:huh: It doesn't work for me...
French version...
Although I copied the file in the program directory.

Help please !

:bravo: thanks for the efforts :bravo:

Originally posted by romvig@Mar 1 2006, 10:58 AM
:huh: It doesn't work for me...
French version...
Although I copied the file in the program directory.

Help please !

:bravo: thanks for the efforts :bravo:
RESET.YOUR.ROSTERS
"Effectif par défaut" dans "Mon Rugby" en bas à droite.

Is it possible to change all the world league players ? Are they stored in a different roster entirely ?

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 2 2006, 12:26 AM
Why do they have to have an x after them?
Because I guess it is not possible to have 2 players with the same name.

I've dropped this file into 'Program Files\EA Sports\Rugby 06' reszt the rosters but the french club players still have the wrong names? What am I doing wrong?

It seems that the Darf's Player Editor doesn't take care new names...
Is anybody have a solution ???

Originally posted by romvig@Mar 2 2006, 06:09 AM
It seems that the Darf's Player Editor doesn't take care new names...
Is anybody have a solution ???
You've got to rename the file to "roster.rdf" and put it in the player editor's directory.

So i rename this file, to roster....., its directory is seperate to the editor which is extracted. So one is rugby 06 patches and the editor in in my extracts. So i renamed the file and copied it over the original roster rdf.

I still dont really get it.

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Mar 2 2006, 08:27 AM
So i rename this file, to roster....., its directory is seperate to the editor which is extracted. So one is rugby 06 patches and the editor in in my extracts. So i renamed the file and copied it over the original roster rdf.

I still dont really get it.

BM
It is quite simple. Just extract R2006Playedit_V02 folder anywhere.
Then rename the file download in "roster.rdf".
Then open the player editor and select Open file.
Then select the game directory and select Export to game.
Finally, launch the game, go to My Rugby and reset roster.

That's about it B)

Originally posted by Wally+Mar 2 2006, 01:26 AM-->
Why do they have to have an x after them? [/b]
they have identical stats but only the actual licensed players have the right appearance, and as there is no other way to tell them apart in the editor i chose an x.

so if f.pelousx is in the toulouse team replace him with f.pelous who actually looks like himself.

i will edit the x's at a later stage to other players who didn't make the cut, or maybe just leave them as is.

<!--QuoteBegin-quintes

I've dropped this file into 'Program Files\EA Sports\Rugby 06' reszt the rosters but the french club players still have the wrong names? What am I doing wrong?
it's fine on my end, is it in the directory as df1c3d146fe8c3fb56c661409dadac7b.rdf?

Latest posts