• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Couple of Quick Questions

Tyso3

Academy Player
Hi all, dont wanna spam other peoples threads with questions so i thought id post em all here.

1. Is there anyway to stop AI-Managers picking a weak team. E.g AI England/NZ will pick a 50 rating prop over 60/70's available
2. I know in the files there is a whole load of menu music but i only ever here 1 track and it repeats. Is there a fix for this?
3. Despite having a way better system then this game demands, i get black textures sometimes appearing on peoples haircuts for a second or two especially during cut scenes. any idea what this could be?
4. is there a way for my box kicks from SH after scrum to be more powerful/able to direct them. Currently just carrying them and kicking before the tackle.
5. Does the fitness stat also relate to how often they get injured?

Thanks all if anyone can answer this, be great. Also i play on the PC btw.

My thoughts from experience.

1. Is there anyway to stop AI-Managers picking a weak team. E.g AI England/NZ will pick a 50 rating prop over 60/70's available
No, but I have tailored every team in the game to be the strongest it can possibly be, this fixed a lot of these issues.

2. I know in the files there is a whole load of menu music but i only ever here 1 track and it repeats. Is there a fix for this?
No idea

3. Despite having a way better system then this game demands, i get black textures sometimes appearing on peoples haircuts for a second or two especially during cut scenes. any idea what this could be?
Have you adjusted the graphics in the settings or even the secondary launch.exe you get to adjust visuals etc?

4. is there a way for my box kicks from SH after scrum to be more powerful/able to direct them. Currently just carrying them and kicking before the tackle.
If you mean from a static breakdown and you press Yellow to box kick, then no. It'll automatically do that limp 10/12 metre kick which will always be caught by the sweeper. I press R1+L1 to pass to the guy sat in the pocket and I kick up field from the 10/FB.

5. Does the fitness stat also relate to how often they get injured?
I don't believe so, this is something that's not really showed any fruition in the game. It's usually just speed / acceleration etc that is a factor for in field factors. Fitness so far has made near zero difference.

Thanks all if anyone can answer this, be great. Also i play on the PC btw.

Myself and @colossss have spent loads and loads of hours working through the music, and the short answer is, no and probably won't be possible with the main menu music sadly. But, if you want a change I would recommend downloading this mod from @colossss

* Rugby 18 Visual and Audio Overhaul (Old strips created that got missed out in the megapatch and also some of my NEW things too including custom Rugby 18 logo).

- all blacks home and home shirt numbers
- canada home
- england home/away
- ireland home/away
- italy home/away
- samoa home/away
- scotland home/away
- tonga home
- wales home/away
- british & irish lions home
- nz super rugby ref kits (not mine)

- New Fade hairstyle (replaces cap_012 variations)
- New Menu Ball
- New Logo
- New Loading screens
- New Menu Music (alternative to @Zay and his collection - @Zay and I have been working hard to crack the music stuff and he has helped me/put in a lot of effort and time into this also, so thanks mate!) and includes all real national anthems (some from an old patch), new in-game music (some from an old patch), new menu music, new create player mode music, new loading training screen music and full time siren)

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nvsvtwlc5ajp3w4/Rugby18_VnA_Overhaul.zip

Latest posts