• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cover Art

They seem to have decided now- its Cueto, Carter and Henson, and as its from the actual webiste, i think its prettty realible
<

http://www.easports.co.uk/products.view.asp?id=7912

thats it alright - why ahve they got cueto on the cover - hes a good player but hes hardly a superstar of rugby - it should have been bod. in terms of quality he is as good as anyone but he doesnt have that anigmatic star factor of guiys like henson,bod and carter

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 17 2006, 06:53 PM
thats it alright - why ahve they got cueto on the cover - hes a good player but hes hardly a superstar of rugby - it should have been bod. in terms of quality he is as good as anyone but he doesnt have that anigmatic star factor of guiys like henson,bod and carter
<
He is better than Henson.

Anyway, cover art means little, except from the fact I will have to look at that mangerine for two seconds while getting the game out its case.

yes but there are far better players than daved beckham but he has star factor - thats what i mean

well i supose england havent been given the best hand in terms of photo freindly players
<

BOD must be holding out for big bucks if he is still to grace one of these EA games... would of thought he was a better pick then cueto...

I presume this means this is a generic world wide cover then if they have started to mix the SH and NH players on the same cover as opposed to regionalising it for the 3 main SH countries and the 4/5 in europe

in the first pic that i uploaded that was from the australian one. so maybe the southern hemisphere game hasn't got a cover yet. maybe they will move carter to the front for the nz market.

should be good though

i dont think it matter really who the main cover player is. everyone knows ea bums england.

Proberbly somthing to do with them being World Champions.

What's that? Oh yeah, you lot never have been... Ha-ha!
<

BURN!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 17 2006, 10:30 PM
everyone knows ea bums england.
Change the record pal!

Does it really matter who's in what position on the cover? It's no reflection of ability, just who accepted what amount of cash, and frankly your england-bashing just gets repetetive and dull. I'm English and admit Dan Carter is a great player, far outshining anything england currently has to offer in his position... get over yourself.

They'd never use a Northampton player anyway. Their not fashionable enough.

Would you see Paul Robinson on the cover of a Fifa game?

it was joke - its generally a bit of banter - drop the record - its 17 days till the big game... im excited

my arguement for the inclusion of the english player is that enlgnad really dont offer any world wuperstars at the moment - in my reckoning there is only 3 superstars of wr and they are gaven henson,daniel carter and bod - im not saying henson isnt better than cueto - im just saying that hes is a bigger name than him.

Get it right; Charlotte Church is a bigger name than Cueto.

Henson is know as "the guy with the stupid hair that f***ing the fat bird that sings" to the genral public.

Latest posts