Crysis Warhead

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by munross, Sep 1, 2008.

1. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Can't wait untill 19 September to get this game :bana: .From the trailers and screenshots that I've seen it looks really nice,along with Far Cry 2,What more can a FPS gamer ask for this year...? :cheers:

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

It's a great PC end-of-year man!

Crysis Warhead
    SPORE
    STALKER Clear Sky
    Far Cry 2
    Fifa 09
    Mercenaries 2
    Bully
    Grand Theft Auto 4
    Brothers in Arms: Hells highway
    Red Alert 3
    Saints Row 2

I have no idea which ones to get! Hopefully the DC++ at rAge is gonna be able to help me decide! :)

4. esoj

esoj Guest

yep looking good for pc gaming. plus add to the list left4dead, deadspace, fallout 3 and mirrors edge. some of these also coming out on the consoles but overall its looking good if you do have a decentish pc.

5. Kage

Kage Guest

Yeah thats massive sticking point though...most of these games need super computers to run at anywhere near full graphics.

6. munross

munross Guest

Well I've heard that this new Crysis game needs less hardware preformance to run and its HD! :euh:

7. esoj

esoj Guest

8. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

9. esoj

esoj Guest

quick bump to let everyone know you will be able to get crysis and crysis warhead on steam. pricing will vary depending on where you are but for me warhead had the correct US price of $29.95 which comes out to $45 nz. crysis seemed to be priced a bit higher at $59.95 US and the pack for both was $89.40 or something US.
    http://store.steampowered.com/news/1817/

10. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

Just read IGN's review. 9.4 is a pretty darn good score. He also mentioned that it runs SMOOTHLY on a 2 year old 8800GTS, with all settings cranked to enthusiast. Thats my pre-order made folks.... Hope it arrives on Friday in time for the weekend! :)

http://pc.ign.com/articles/909/909584p1.html

11. Maccaweeny

Maccaweeny Guest

Lol an old 8800GTS, i'm still running a 7950, I really need to upgrade my video card.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!