• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Currie Cup: Blue Bulls - Natal Sharks (03-09-2011, 17:00)

Yeah, good call on the ratings.
Bosman had a more composed game than normal. His loss of the ball did cost us Basson's try, but our players were in attacking formation and it was difficult to shift back into defence.
Pleased with Stef as well, showed his experience and didn't get distracted throughout the backline as he can do.

Sithole will be a real star for us, I think his age compared to Mvovo will be a big advantage to us. Richards is a good outside back as well, can't forget about him.

Just a few months I was whinging about losing Sykes and Mostert; perhaps we should be pleased Marais has had a chance because of them. Bresler will be a good one as well, I can see Hargreaves being on the bench more next season, these guys have plenty to offer.

Well, the ball was leaning on the tip, which means that the ball still had to fall on it's side. The ball could never have been dead when Ludik picked it up. Check the video I uploaded above...

Amazing officiating by Mark Lawrence, who also takes the time to explain to the Bulls why it was a Sharks scrum all the way on the Bulls 22.

Will try and see if I can find time to watch the game but congrats to the Sharks fans; that rematch final (of 2010) is looking more and more likely...

15. Louis Ludik (9/10)
The way he changed a Bulls 22 drop out into a Sharks scrum by stretching showed skill I've only seen with Fourie du Preez last year in the Super14 final. He ran with the ball a lot and made a lot of progress. I am not saying he is the best option for the Bok full-back position but he certainly deserves a chance.

Decided to share the moment... I like Ludik's version better ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ag, nie man.

Charl McLeod is beseer, en sal vir twee weke uitwees.

What. A. Pity

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt

Oh ja, and Frans Kleinhans is out for the rest of the season, big blow for the u21s

Last edited:
Want dan hy sal nie wedstryd-tyd he toe ons kry te die finaale nie.

En Charl McLeod moet sy annual-quota af knock-ons kry, en hy sal dit in die finaale doen, en almal weet dat Plum wil hom te begin kies.

Ek is verbaas dat jy kan my verstaan.

Can't for the life of me remember if verbaas means ashamed or surprised, however in this case both are applicable :D

Ek het in Phalaborwa gebly vir 2 jare en my seuntjie verstaan nie Hollands nie. Ek weet my Afrikaans is nie baie goed nie. Ek sukkel 'n bietjie maar als ek stadig praat, dit sal goed genoeg wees

Something like that

Haha. Didn't see it that way, No worries.

I really hope we can snatch some BP's over the next couple of weeks. Especially the Lions, Griquas, Pumas and WP at home should be 4 try matches

Latest posts