• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

da moaris

M

mark_shaw

anyone asked the question? a nz maori haka icluded in this game? seeing as they did the hole thing

yes! they're in............my only question for the moaris is if they're gonna include the moaris haka..(the triangular formation)....its way better than the AB's

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 28 2005, 06:31 PM
yes! they're in............my only question for the moaris is if they're gonna include the moaris haka..(the triangular formation)....its way better than the AB's
You just repeated his question.

no i didnt
<

he asked if they were in the game..........i said yes and i asked whether if they included their haka

haha yeh he did aye, but anyway the boys in the under 21s, there haka was so mean, when he rips his shirt of and runs towards the oppostitions, but anyway, can someone asnser the question!!! HAHA

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 28 2005, 06:36 PM
no i didnt
<

he asked if they were in the game..........i said yes and i asked whether if they included their haka
Actually no he didn't. He asked if they did their haka?
Read his post again mate.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 28 2005, 06:36 PM
no i didnt
<

No, he asked if the NZ Maori haka was in the game. Learn to read.

im an asss

sorry........delete my posts please....someone?

quicly b4 i ppl see my stupidness!

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Feb 28 2005, 05:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::ERIC::.. @ Feb 28 2005, 05:42 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Feb 28 2005, 06:36 PM
no i didnt
<

No, he asked if the NZ Maori haka was in the game. Learn to read. [/b]
lol!

Dear god what confusion!! haha!

Hello all, if you've just scrolled down and are reading this topic for the first time, please take the time to scroll back up and read the whole topic through.

Thank you.

Nah jokes kinkon. We've all done it before.

Except me.

LOL....LMAO

DELETE THE POST QUICK!!!!

WRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Latest posts