• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Da Vinci Code > You

i went wit my g/f who hadnt read the book and she thought the movie was awesome, i thought it was only average it didn't quite catch all the bits and bobs of the book eh? still a good movie tho, i pictured silas to be a much bigger albino instead they got that romantic comedy guy which was maybe the only wrong casting. tom hanks was a lil suspect tho as robert langdon, i was picturing sum1 a lil older..

I thought it was a bit random how they managed to get some bloke on the bus to lend them his phone so they could search the web on it :D

i have just started reading the book (took me to long to finish the last one) and i am about 5 chapters into it, seams like an easy read at the moment which is good cause the last one was all over the place (bourne supremacy nothing like the movie i dont suggest it lol)

ill watch the movie at home as i doubt i will finish the book when it is still out at the movies

so u reading da vinci code now? honest, once u get to the exciting part you can't put it down. you just read and read it every moment you get. dan brown's other book 'angels and demons' i think shud be made into a movie to, it's kind of a prequel to da vinci code.. he must hav something against the catholics coz it dogs the catholics as well in that book.
maybe he use to be one of those altar boys and was raped by one of the priests hence why he seems to dislike the catholics.

yeah aparently they are thinking of making that into a movie, i read that somewhere

Saw the film last night, and it was better than it was made out to be. Although not superb, and bits weren't that well explained, so people who haven't read the book may find it a bit mind-boggling, it had the feel of the book to it and did manage to fit in most of the book.

yeah i thought they did rather well in fitting in the content from the book even tho they didn't get it all they still did pretty good, i wish they put in that number PHI bit tho, u kno? the building block of god 1.68 or sumthin.. and the movie is quite mind boggling for ppl who haven't read the movie coz my mate had trouble following it.. or maybe he's just a bit slow.
so they thinking of making which of his other books into a movie? coz i think that deception point book would be the bomb movie!!!!

I was up against it from the begining, not being religious and having not read the book - so was a lot to take in. Thought it was fairly good, but my way to judge a movie is when do I think I'm likely to see it again, and well it'd be quite a while I think for this one.

Good, but not great.

i seriously think 'deception point' would make a waaaay better movie!!! big conspiracy mixed with a little mission impossible gadgetry so it has enough action to keep it exciting and enough conspiracies to keep you thinking.. it'd be a phat movie.

Someone here said it`s a fiction! Nope, not even a fiction! It`s the jew way of making money by mocking christian symbols!

It`s a jewish propaganda! In fact, they don`t care about anything but money and since you are buying that crap, they are very happy!

Think again you morons, think for yourselves for once and stop believing all the crap it`s sold to you by the jewish mass media!

Originally posted by Rassie@Jun 1 2006, 11:17 AM
Someone here said it`s a fiction! Nope, not even a fiction! It`s the jew way of making money by mocking christian symbols!

It`s a jewish propaganda! In fact, they don`t care about anything but money and since you are buying that crap, they are very happy!

Think again you morons, think for yourselves for once and stop believing all the crap it`s sold to you by the jewish mass media!
Go cry in the holy water.

By saying think for yourself, does that mean you are only entitled to read the 'correct' sources, such as the bible? How absurd is it if Jesus did have a wife and child? A lot less than that he could walk on water and turn it into wine.

It is a fiction book, as stated by the writer, so why make such a fuss about it?

That`s beside the point! It`s not even fiction as i`ve mentioned before!

If you are way too brainwashed to be blinded by the jewish mass media, then you are reduced to a slave! The jewish mass media is telling you: "deny the christian society, embrace fagots, embrace pedophiles, celebrate diversity, mock your forefathers culture because it`s obsolete, and so on" you obey !

You don`t even have to think, you are reduced to a slave as George Orwell put it in the 1984 novel! The big jewish brother is demanding your total submission and you comply because no longer can you think of your own!

Originally posted by Rassie@Jun 1 2006, 12:56 PM
That`s beside the point! It`s not even fiction as i`ve mentioned before!

If you are way too brainwashed to be blinded by the jewish mass media, then you are reduced to a slave! The jewish mass media is telling you: "deny the christian society, embrace fagots, embrace pedophiles, celebrate diversity, mock your forefathers culture because it`s obsolete, and so on" you obey !

You don`t even have to think, you are reduced to a slave as George Orwell put it in the 1984 novel! The big jewish brother is demanding your total submission and you comply because no longer can you think of your own!
If it isn't fiction, then what is it? Non-fiction?

You are just coming up with this BS about being brainwashed. You are so up your own ass, you don't think anyone is entitled to see more than one opinion on the past.

I don't have any religion, not because the media tell me so, because I don't believe. However, I can respect other religions and their beliefs, something which you don't seem to be able to do. You are the one who seems to be mocking here - the Jewish religion. And having read some of your posts before, it seems you can add being racist to it.

"The big Jewish Brother." :lol: :lol: :lol: Only a few people really pocketed from the book, not a friggin religion. You are so wrapped uyp in your religion and conspiracy theories, you actually believe you are 100% right. Well done.

pictures_davinci_conundrum.jpg

Just watched the film and its very good, I was very impressed by it... Kiept me entertained for the full amount of the film, having not read the book, I can now say that I intend to read the book... but the person I watched the film with, has read the book and did say that it kept to the film well until the end when little bits drifted off the topic

It is an interesting story, but it baffles me how people actually believe there is validity to this when the author himself acknowledges it as complete ficton.

Years more like Centuries and there are little things that do make you think about it...

Latest posts