Discussion in 'EA Rugby 08' started by dady11, Oct 3, 2008.
please upload to rapidshare or mediafire! Looks awesome !!
I and faatau are going to do all the stadiums...when the pack is finished we ll released them
Dady, use this method, it is perfect..
1. search www.flickr.com for the stadium, and enlarge the photo on the site.
2. Copy and Paste into photoshop.
3. In photoshop, make a new image of 1024x512.
4. Add the stadium image as new and resize it to to 2048, and let the height resize too automatically.
5. Crop the photo so it is near to 1024x512 (try to get the best angle)
6. Highlight half of the image and add into your 1024x512 image.
7. Scale down the size so it fits 1024x512 exactly. Save it
8. Take the other half of the stadium photo and repeat step 7, but be sure to match the images perfectly so you can't see a join (sometimes you will but it's minor)
9. Add into the 1 and 2 files and add file to game. When the screen pans, you will have a perfect panoramic view in full scale.
These look amazing! Can you do AMI Stadium and Carisbog?
Any stadium can be done. All that is required for realism is that a stadium in the game that is similar can be found. For sanzar mod, we will have to have use the same stadiums, but the menu picture will be different.
Separate names with a comma.