• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

De La Hoya vs Mayweather

The only thing that worries me about Mayweather's chances is that he has moved up a division...but I'm backing him still.

massive

cant wait for this

Sunday beers bring it on

Raiders @ 2pm also

A day of sport - truly GOLD

yup we get it free, for everyone in the uk i think its on sky sports 2 at 02:00

im gunna have a few buddies over for some beers i think :D

im jst cracking open my first can now :D

its going to be an aweseome day/night

a good fight, not a classic but neither fighter let anyone down!!

i think in my eyes it was too close to call, but mayweathers accuracy surely gave him the slight edge

Is it me or has boxing really lost it's edge? If thatr was an exciting fight, I'd hate to watch a boring one.

a good fight, not a classic but neither fighter let anyone down!!

i think in my eyes it was too close to call, but mayweathers accuracy surely gave him the slight edge
[/b]

I gotta say i thought those stats were off, theres no way mayweather landed 20-25 punches in some rounds it appeared oscar had blocked a majority of his punches. Close but i'd have to say mayweather as well. Sequal?

Oscar lost and still pocketed millions!!! where do they get the money from!! i wanna be a boxer!

Oscar lost and still pocketed millions!!! where do they get the money from!! i wanna be a boxer!
[/b]
I'll tell you where...
My pub wanted to show the match, but to do so they'd have to spend $2,000 up front and then charge people $20 and split the head count. Needless to say...they didn't do it, and Nate didn't see the fight.
Ah, well...no one had their ear bitten off, so it really wasn't what I'd call a "boxing match."

Speaking of boxing, interesting story...little personal sidenote, when I first heard, as a child, of this British holiday called boxing day, I though, "Now that's awesome...a day when they all fight eachother," only to be let down and find out that you eat left overs and figgy pudding.

Taped the fight & watched in the morning. It was a good fight, but wasn't anything like they had hyped the fight up. I was hoping Oscar was gonna win it as I can't that big head pr*ck Mayweather. He is a great fighter but he is all mouth.

Latest posts