• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dean Ryan Handed 13-Week ban

M

melon

Dean Ryan, who is Gloucester's head coach, has been handed a 13-Week touchline ban because he threatened and verbally abused referee Rob Debney
12845-b.jpg

Wow.

Did this really need a thread of its own? It's not exactly a massive story and would have been picked up by one of the news reels anyway.

Wow.

Did this really need a thread of its own? It's not exactly a massive story and would have been picked up by one of the news reels anyway. [/b]

Well f*** ay!? sorry m8!

<div class='quotemain'> Wow.

Did this really need a thread of its own? It's not exactly a massive story and would have been picked up by one of the news reels anyway. [/b]

Well f*** ay!? sorry m8!
[/b][/quote]

Calm youself 'ay'. The NH sections kind of fall under my job description.

If you pair are done bickering, when was this announced?
[/b]

Today. I think anyway, saw it this morning on the Beeb.

Just means some lucky sod in the Churches gets to sit next to a very angry man on Saturday.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Wow.

Well f*** ay!? sorry m8!
[/b][/quote]

Calm youself 'ay'. The NH sections kind of fall under my job description. [/b][/quote]

I don't know if it needed a thread of its own, but i did notice that Rugby News hadn't picked it up so i thought i might post it.

Latest posts