• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

demo from ea

S

sizzler

hey, i live in aus and just got my demo from ea in the mail today. better late than never i spose!!

yes yes and yes

after countless times of emailing, and giving a good spray, i got mine in the mail yesterday..............it was the best thing that could have happened

i went and saw the prodigy at the horden, and when i got home, slapped the demo till 2am

my first match i won 40-10 tho - that scared me a little,coz easy is too easy.

when the full game comes, i'll be playing on normal from the get go now

but its GT4 till then - hahahahaha

Originally posted by ak47@Mar 10 2005, 01:27 PM
yes yes and yes

after countless times of emailing, and giving a good spray, i got mine in the mail yesterday..............it was the best thing that could have happened

i went and saw the prodigy at the horden, and when i got home, slapped the demo till 2am

my first match i won 40-10 tho - that scared me a little,coz easy is too easy.

when the full game comes, i'll be playing on normal from the get go now

but its GT4 till then - hahahahaha
I got mine aswell today and I have to say I felt the same... Its brilliant and much better than any other rugby game out there by miles, but easy was VERY easy. I scored to length of the feild tries just by scampering from the ruck with Gregan...
That said though, I was already familiar with the way the game played because of Rugby 2004, so I'd imagine if the game was totally foreign to me it would have been alot harder.

oi boys i put my details down for that thing in brisbane but didnt go. do you reckon theyll send me a copy too?

Latest posts