• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark_shaw

any1 know when the demos out, if it was made in sept 04, then it must b ready to play, shouldnt it be out by now? if the games only a month awy

We won't be getting that demo from sept. No one knows when/if the demo will be out yet. I'm guessing this month sometime
<
lol

yeah bo, but the later the demo comes, the later the game comes???

well would they relese the demo a week before the full game? or a month? if you think, a month after the demo so give them 8 days then wel see if the ful release is late

Olyimpic or Telstra?

It says telstra at that link, and is sold out

the same thing

Telstra = Olympic park in Sydney, or Stadium australia

I dont go by their advertising names - same goes for the SFS!!!!!

Was wondering how they were gonna keep tabs on quantity and how many people would turn up.

Sold out aye
Bloody assholes..........now i gotto stampede on lil 10 yr olds...hopefully they be getting their mini jerseys signed, so I can rampage the demo bag.
If sum lil wipperschnapper gets my demo, coz he got a 'cute smile and a yummy mummy'........well to put it blatently, he wont have a cute smile no more, and his mummy........well she'd wanna have her other half, coz i'll give her a good spraying (from the mouth).

Deadset if, i get there late, and my demo is gone coz 10yr olds camped out the day b4, i'll snap..............George Smith will be their only protection, but I bet he wants a copy too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hm Only problem is it only says about a ps2 demo,which really sucks considering i only have a xbox and a pc lol

I hope they have a xbox or pc demo out about the same time,preferably xbox

Originally posted by ak47@Jan 31 2005, 05:14 PM
the same thing

Telstra = Olympic park in Sydney, or Stadium australia

I dont go by their advertising names - same goes for the SFS!!!!!

Was wondering how they were gonna keep tabs on quantity and how many people would turn up.

Sold out aye
Bloody assholes..........now i gotto stampede on lil 10 yr olds...hopefully they be getting their mini jerseys signed, so I can rampage the demo bag.
If sum lil wipperschnapper gets my demo, coz he got a 'cute smile and a yummy mummy'........well to put it blatently, he wont have a cute smile no more, and his mummy........well she'd wanna have her other half, coz i'll give her a good spraying (from the mouth).

Deadset if, i get there late, and my demo is gone coz 10yr olds camped out the day b4, i'll snap..............George Smith will be their only protection, but I bet he wants a copy too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If there's a chance you can rack a demo off one of the little 10 year olds can I have it?
<

AK47, you have some serious issues. First, you were talking about how much you hated Jews and now you want to hurt little kids? Get some counseling.

Originally posted by goeagles@Jan 31 2005, 06:22 PM
AK47, you have some serious issues. First, you were talking about how much you hated Jews and now you want to hurt little kids? Get some counseling.
Random.

hehehe

that was random

I will do my best to get as many demos as possible

But my task seems harder now as it appears EA are tracking the attendance with regards to their supplies, as apparantly u cannot register for sydney anymore "sold out".

There will obviously be the "no shows", in which sum will be left to collect dust.
I wont be sticking around for 3 hours, in sydneys west to get the no shows copies - heck i'll be on the next express "whatever form of transport" i can get to get home and play.

But I will try the "oh he's my mate and isnt coming, he asked me to pick it up for him" excuse - but only time will tell if that works

If I do get very lucky and happen to grab a few demo's, i will post up here, and it will be first come, first serve basis whether u'all want one.

But what is definate, is I am getting mine, (unless EA really screw me over), and in 10 days u will get my feedback/impressions IF I feel locks etc may have missed some things..................not that i doubt they have, but the more chefs in this kitchen the bigger and better the pies will be!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's random about it? The guy is a nutcase. He was just talking about hurting little kids to get a demo of a video game. He also was going off on Jews for no apparent reason which I find highly offensive as a Jew.

Are u serious Eagleboy pizza

1st - yes i do hate jews..........i have plenty of reason...come to bondi and i'll show u around what used to be, what is now, and how they treat people
Give back palestine, and dont push in the express shopping line just coz u got a cool lil beanie (kippa)...........dont hog the road lanes and STOP DRIVING TO TEMPLE (when ur suppposed to walk) so I can rightfully park my car in my suburb outside my house.
2nd - Saying that i wanna hurt kids is wrong............just coz i said I wanna wipe the smiles of their faces (IF they grabbed my rightful copy of a demo), doesnt mean i have to hit them.....kids cry at the littlest things champ............i can just say, that demos for Xbox, and they'll be crying all day!!!!
<

Based on my legit reason to dislike jews, and my sarcastic comments on kids smiling when the wind changes..............ur advice of getting counselling will NOT be fulfilled in ur lifetime...........nor ya kids.

GET OVER URSELF!
<

Originally posted by goeagles@Jan 31 2005, 06:35 PM
What's random about it? The guy is a nutcase. He was just talking about hurting little kids to get a demo of a video game. He also was going off on Jews for no apparent reason which I find highly offensive as a Jew.
I wont get politcal
I wont argue pointlessly

But until your jew mates down here down under realize:

A. I need my car space, and u have to walk to temple as a religous chap, and on a saturday morning when the roads are clogged up coz, u'all going to temple, when u should walking..........thats like me killing the priest on the way to church..........it just doesnt add up
B - On atleast 4 different occasions I have been pushed aside (phsically), for old man rabbi, whom thinks he's in front of the line at coles supamarket, when clearly, to everyones amazement, he just joined a line of 10 people and walked up the front...is this arrogance or dementure?

Give me a fair go in life....................or arent I of equal quality coz of my religious beliefs..........well ur Rabbi mates dont think so.

I have no problem with you...only ur religion
If u cant separate the 2, then that aint my problem...its seriously YOURS

Grouping people by a religion sounds pretty dumb, eh? Just because you have had a bad experience with someone who is Jewish doesn't mean you should hate Jews. I've had a bad experience with an Australian, in fact more than one. Should I hate Australians because of this?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
yes i do hate jews..........i have plenty of reason...come to bondi and i'll show u around what used to be, what is now[/b]

Sounds a bit like Germany circa 1935.

Originally posted by goeagles@Jan 31 2005, 06:52 PM
Grouping people by a religion sounds pretty dumb, eh? Just because you have had a bad experience with someone who is Jewish doesn't mean you should hate Jews. I've had a bad experience with an Australian, in fact more than one. Should I hate Australians because of this?
READ MY POST FOOL

"I have no problem with you...only ur religion
If u cant separate the 2, then that aint my problem...its seriously YOURS "

AND IF THAT SOUNDS LIKE GERMANY
IT ALSO SOUNDS LIKE PALESTINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts