• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Demo

M

mjrobinsonwba

Does anyone know if there will be a demo released in any of the magazines?

Generally, I think if anyone knows any concrete piece of information, it gets posted here. There are loads of threads basically asking questions that are either in other threads, or we don't yet know the answer to.

i know ill be gettin it in the mail but i definitely think its coming out on ps2 magazine cos b4 we entered ppl from playstation magazine and many more had their session before us!

Feb 25 is supposedly the date we get it, on PS2 anyway. I don't have a PS2 so that's no good to me. I'd assume it comes available for download on PC by then as well.

yeah probably.
Well im off to beddie-byes
g2 play cricket in the morining
Goodnight
<

Originally posted by maddog79@Feb 11 2005, 11:29 PM
yeah probably.
Well im off to beddie-byes
g2 play cricket in the morining
Goodnight
<
Lucky you man
<

Lucky that he's playing cricket? That's something you don't hear too often from an Italian. I'm playing tomorow on the main oval. Should be awesome.

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 12 2005, 01:08 AM
Lucky that he's playing cricket? That's something you don't hear too often from an Italian. I'm playing tomorow on the main oval. Should be awesome.
yeah i know it s real unusual to hear sumething like that from an italian.But i'm a man who loves other cultures and try to find something new.I love playing cricket very very much.

Hi all, this game sounds awesome, hope there'll be a demo. PS2 mag normally release the demo about 2 months after release and most will buy it on PC anyway.

Originally posted by Skateboarder1@Feb 12 2005, 07:56 AM
Hi all, this game sounds awesome, hope there'll be a demo. PS2 mag normally release the demo about 2 months after release and most will buy it on PC anyway.
Actually, when I was living in the UK, courtesy of the official PS2 magazine, I had the demo for Rugby 2004 before the full-game came out.

I think Rugby 2005 just might be included in the March issue (doesn't the March issue come out a few days - a week before the month of March arrives?)

*Edit* do they still preview the up-coming issue, stating what will be on the demo and what will be in the issue? It's usually at the back of the magazine . . . so if anyone has the Feb issue . . .

nothing mentioned in the preview ad for next months edition at all capt. and its on sale 24th Feb...

... there's very little sport mentioned at all (unless you count FIFA Street - but I don't!)...

the list of 9 demo's to be available are:

1) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, 2) Constantine, 3) UEFA Champions League, 4) Eyetoy: Anti-Grav, 5) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, 6)Area 51, 7)Viewtiful Joe 2, 8) Legend of Kay, 9) Death by Degrees

yeah, I remem the R2004 demo being out before release aswell, seems like it won't happen this time round

I said "very little" not "no sport" ...

i.e. there is only one item of sport mentioned (UEFA Champions League) if you don't count FIFA Street (which I said I didn't)...

why so pedantic?

EDIT: Aren't you the robot? ... exterminate, exterminate

yeah I was the so called robot but I can't be bothered to act all pansie like any more. You're seeing the real skateboarder1 now. I intend to stay.

Originally posted by Skateboarder1@Feb 12 2005, 09:27 AM
yeah I was the so called robot but I can't be bothered to act all pansie like any more. You're seeing the real skateboarder1 now. I intend to stay.
<
<

Welcome Skateboarder1 and I hope you do stay around and enjoy yourself. Your polite posts were actually very funny....I racked my brains trying to psychoanalyse everything you wrote to get a profile of who you were but in the end I couldn't figure you out.

What made a skateboarder show interest in a rugby forum?

I'm a sports fan- football, cricket, tennis, golf, basketball, rugby, skateboarding-

You name i like it.

I'm skateboarder because it was a name that has stuck since my 02 account was opened.
<

so why act like that in the first place?

... and stay if you like, its a free forum

Originally posted by Skateboarder1@Feb 12 2005, 09:36 AM
I'm a sports fan- football, cricket, tennis, golf, basketball, rugby, skateboarding-

You name i like it.

I'm skateboarder because it was a name that has stuck since my 02 account was opened.
<
Yeah.....I have my name from the first Halo. I chose it to p$#s people off when I fragged them.

Come on....I am curious. What country are you from?

Latest posts