• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Demo

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Feb 12 2005, 09:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Feb 12 2005, 09:39 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Skateboarder1
@Feb 12 2005, 09:36 AM
I'm a sports fan- football, cricket, tennis, golf, basketball, rugby, skateboarding-

You name i like it.

I'm skateboarder because it was a name that has stuck since my 02 account was opened.
<
Yeah.....I have my name from the first Halo. I chose it to p$#s people off when I fragged them.

Come on....I am curious. What country are you from? [/b]
please not new zealand...please
<

yep, sorry guys I live in England. Down it the east anglia region, around the south east.

Originally posted by Skateboarder1@Feb 12 2005, 07:30 PM
yep, sorry guys I live in England. Down it the east anglia region, around the south east.
HAHA...I Knew it...
<
nah welcome wheres neh when you need a good laugh
<

Originally posted by Skateboarder1@Feb 12 2005, 07:30 PM
I bloody new you were takin the ****! Smart arse
<

Anyway, hope your here to stay and have a bit to say. Welcome to TRF mate.
<

P.S Try not to get tainted by no nothing morons like woodie, they give you pommies a bad name. St Helens sets a much better example.

Originally posted by umosay+Feb 13 2005, 05:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Feb 13 2005, 05:38 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Feb 13 2005, 01:10 PM
I forgot about neh. Bahahaha.
Who's neh?

<
lol

Good
Ridence [/b]
Absolutely!
stuff that prick!

Next we will start erasing all records of his existance... starting by getting proffessional artists to edit him out of all photo's...

I can't believe my eyes!!!
You're all bagging neh?
Sure he was a snotty nosed little prick, but who cares.

bye.

Originally posted by sanzar+Feb 13 2005, 05:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Feb 13 2005, 05:54 PM)</div>
Originally posted by umosay@Feb 13 2005, 05:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Feb 13 2005, 01:10 PM
I forgot about neh. Bahahaha.

Who's neh?

<
lol

Good
Ridence
Absolutely!
stuff that prick!

Next we will start erasing all records of his existance... starting by getting proffessional artists to edit him out of all photo's... [/b]
sad one he was funny as...funnier then captain homo
<
..nah kidding..he will be back with stories to tell...just keep checking the off-topic section
<

Latest posts