• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

denis lemi

• Thread starter lewseys got it covered
  • Start date
L

lewseys got it covered

did anyone watch the worcester ristol game last night and if so do you think he was having a bit of a football moment!!! when he got illegally tap tackled off the ball he looked in absoloute agony asif hed broken his ankle or torn a ligament, as soon as the yellow cards given hes back up playing again!!!

Didn't see the game but I listened to it on radio Worcester, so they didn't mention anything about a dive.

I'll assume this was the Rasmussen incident your on about.

Oh, his name is David Lemi, not Dennis.

it was the Rasmussen incadent, lemi looked like he wouldnt be able to walk, 2 minutes later hes running with the ball!

Does this really deserve a new thread?

I haven't seen the incident, but he was taken out after chipping clear. He clipped him, you have to make sure the ref notices, as he has illegally stopped a try.

Also, immediate pain tends to go away after a while.

the ref cant miss it and neither can the touch judge, and if you havn't seen it you dont know what he looke like, im talking writhing around like he was having a fit or something.

Originally posted by lewseys got it covered@Jan 28 2006, 11:03 AM
the ref cant miss it and neither can the touch judge, and if you havn't seen it you dont know what he looke like, im talking writhing around like he was having a fit or something.
I'll try and see it if I get the chance, but from what I read, it was a nasty challenge anyway.

However, you are seriously nieve if you think the refs and touch judges will always see it. The touch judges I've seen in rugby have been very poor recently, trying to ref the game too much, while missing basic things.

if you havnt seen it u wont know what im on about, did anybody see it!!!!!!

Latest posts