• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Developers Question

wizzdom

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
im abit confused about who the developers of rugby challenge are. I think i saw someone say the people who made RC are NOT the same people who made Rugby League Live. I so than who made Rugby League Live? Then i ready somewhere that the people who made RC have made 5 previous rugby games? Again if so what are these games called?

sorry if this is in the wrong place.

im abit confused about who the developers of rugby challenge are. I think i saw someone say the people who made RC are NOT the same people who made Rugby League Live. I so than who made Rugby League Live? Then i ready somewhere that the people who made RC have made 5 previous rugby games? Again if so what are these games called?

sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Rugby League Live was developed by Big Ant

Rugby Challenge is developped by Sidhe. Sidhe previously developped Rugby League 1, 2 & 3.

We are Sidhe. We developed Rugby League 1, 2, and 3, plus Rugby League 2 World Cup Edition. We also have a mobile gaming team, called PikPok, who made Flick Kick Rugby, Rugby League, and Aussie Rules, amongst others. We did not develop Rugby League Live. That was, as mentioned, Big Ant, an Australian studio.

Latest posts