• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Diana death "an accident"

1997 that was so long ago. i cant beleive the were still investigating it.

i remember when it happened. it was on my birthday was a bit of a mess when i saw it. havnt thought about it for a long time.

It was an accident. There was no conspiracy. MI6 did not murder her. A muslim would NOT have got near the monarchy. There was no reason for it. The lefties need to get a life instead of taking 10 years and spending £millions investigating what any normal person could have told them after 20 mins.

More importantly, why are people still mourning her death as though she was the greatest women ever to walk the planet.

Yes, it was very sad, and I feel greatly for her kids. The way she has been turned into some sort of martyr is ridiculous though. There are thousands of people all over the world who do more charity work than she ever did, without feeling the need to sleep around.

Charles should have married Camilla years ago, the whole Diana thing was clearly a big mistake.

And no she wasn't murdered.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6179275.stm

Are you bothered? Do you believe this to be the right decision, or is there something telling you that there is a conspiracy that has been concealed?
[/b]

I assume that the Daily Express will now cease operations.

Pathetic...that circus of legislated, thought-police lead national mourning was the time I've been most ashamed to be British (and I would consider myself a monarchist). There was something about it that made my skin crawl. Don't get me wrong it was a tragedy, just not a national one.

SB

The mob greif was absolutely awful. Especially when on the same day mother Theresa died and she only got roughly 10 seconds of coverage on the news networks before they went back to their 24 hour Diana coverage. Pathetic.

The mob greif was absolutely awful. Especially when on the same day mother Theresa died and she only got roughly 10 seconds of coverage on the news networks before they went back to their 24 hour Diana coverage. Pathetic.
[/b]

That bit when the hearse came out and some woman just wailed at the top of her voice. It was purely for effect..."oh look everyone! Look how distraught I am". I have never felt so cynical and contemptuous, usual I am exactly the opposite.

SB

I have never felt so cynical and contemptuous, usual I am exactly the opposite.
[/b]

I'm like that all the time, so I had a field day.

I also have the misfortune of living in the same county as the Spencer Estate, with their stomach churning public memorial within the grounds.

Elton John should be ashamed of himself. As soon as the words "Goodbye England's Rose" left his lips it was suddenly assumed he had the right to speak for everyone. There are far greater women to have come from England.

At least the death of another (deservedly) popular Royal figure - the Queen Mother - was handled with some dignity and restraint.

Latest posts