• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Disciplinary Record on Field

I've been a good boy & never got yellow carded, although I haven't played rugby for about 3 years.

Never been yellow carded. Have come close but never recieved one. I do generally get away with things in games, but I only do them if Ive seen something happen to one of my teammates

This year alone i have 7 yellows 2 reds and a 6 week ban
Yellows:
-2 for playacting in a ruck
-2 for spear tackles
-1 for puching an oppisiton player instead of a handoff
-1 for saying a few rude words to the oppisiton manager after scoring an 80 metre try to win the game
-1 for an off the ball incident

Reds:
-1 for clotheshanging the oppisition FH when he tried to chip over me, knocked out 2-3 of his teeth. Shouldve weared a gumshield
-1 for being at the centre of a massive 40 man brawl(subs and managers included). which resulted in the local police having to show up at our next 2 matches

Ban:
-as a result of the brawl

Originally posted by kick2touch@May 15 2006, 01:19 AM
This year alone i have 7 yellows 2 reds and a 6 week ban
Yellows:
-2 for playacting in a ruck
-2 for spear tackles
-1 for puching an oppisiton player instead of a handoff
-1 for saying a few rude words to the oppisiton manager after scoring an 80 metre try to win the game
-1 for an off the ball incident

Reds:
-1 for clotheshanging the oppisition FH when he tried to chip over me, knocked out 2-3 of his teeth. Shouldve weared a gumshield
-1 for being at the centre of a massive 40 man brawl(subs and managers included). which resulted in the local police having to show up at our next 2 matches

Ban:
-as a result of the brawl
you sir, are a legend.

Latest posts