• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

DISCOUNTED Pair of Category A HOSPITALITY tickets to both semi finals & final

PhilBishop

Academy Player
Country Flag
Great Britain
This is your chance to attend the three biggest games at the Rugby World Cup 2015 and enjoy a full hospitality package

24 October Semi Final 1 South Africa vs New Zealand
25 October Semi Final 2 Australia vs Argentina
31 October The Final SA/NZ vs Aus/Arg

I am selling a pair of tickets to each of the semi-final matches and a pair to the final.

I will sell them in pairs only for either
an individual game or
a package of one semi-final and the final or
a package of all three games

All seats are ideally placed to give you the best view of the action. They are located in the lower tier of East Stand, situated between the 22 and half way (see plan attached).

FULL hospitality in Twickenham Pavillion includes:
• Early access to the Twickenham Pavilion
• Drinks reception with appetisers
• A wide selection of food and beverages pre and post match
• Interactive entertainment with guest speakers

contact me for full information
selling BELOW FACE VALUE
tickets in hand in SW London, genuine reason for sale, genuine buyers only please

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/...nd-rwc-2015-final-with-hospitality/1138519843

Genuine reason!!
That will be due to the fact that there are no northern hemisphere sides left
Now let's be sensible here
You can get cat A tickets for semi finals for £210 on secondary ticket sites and for final probably £600 each
So we will say £2000 for tickets so where do you get £7000 from for a bit of hospitality
Can I make a suggestion
You start your price with a 3 or 4 not a 9

Stinging Wasp, with all due respect, it might be better to stay out of threads that you're not actually interested in. I appreciate how easy it is to be critical from behind a keyboard but you're fundamentally wrong, and downright rude with your implications.
Specifically, the chap selling these (I'm just helping) is South African and devastated not to be able to use the tickets. There is a genuine reason but you'd need to use your intelligence and compassion to understand that so I shan't embarrass you by spelling it out here. Genuine buyers feel free to ask...
Secondly, these tickets are available on the official site. Feel free to visit https://hospitality.rugbyworldcup.com/hospitality_packages.aspx, select final and semi final options to see prices are £1,795 +VAT per person for the semi final matches and £2,495 +VAT per person for the final. How's your maths? 1795+1795+1795+1795+2495+2495 = £12,170 + VAT. I appreciate this might be a lot of money for a "bit of hospitality" and "6 of the biggest tickets in world rugby" but please don't think I'm picking numbers out of thin air. At £9k, these are a significant saving.
Perhaps not the appropriate option for you so yes please, let's be sensible. By that I suggest you jog on and keep your petty, inaccurate and rude thoughts to yourself and leave me to help a mate with a tricky situation.
Cheers, Phil

If that's the case then please accept my apology
The main point I was trying to get across is that due to the lack of NH participation the value of all tickets has dropped considerably
The original post was only meant as a bit of banter so once again please accept my apologies as no offence was intended
I will still say that you will be very fortunate to get anything like the price you are asking as the cost price is irrelevant it's what they are worth now and due to no NH trams involved they are worth a lot less now than they were 3 weeks ago
You could pick up tickets for quarter finals for half face value and come this weekend the same will apply
Personally I would seriously consider any sensible offer as in 12 days time they will be worthless

Last edited:
@PhilBishop, rather than buying the three tickets individually, they are available as a package for £5795 + VAT, meaning that the total value is only £11,590 + VAT, not £12,170 as you state.

The points that Stinging wasp makes are valid. The fact that these tickets didn't sell out a long time ago suggests that someone misread their value and overpriced them. Now that the NH teams are gone, I'd be surprised if you manage to get as large a fraction of their overinflated price as you are looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks RedruthRFC, I missed that the tickets were available as a package. You're quite right I'm £600 or so out. Never the less, £9k is what I've been asked to ask for and it remains significantly under the cost price. You may well be right about his chances of selling at this or any price and I'll pass on your advice to him. Thanks again.

Latest posts