• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Disorderly Website

U

unskilz

Hey is it just me or is the portal ugly and non-user friendly? I think that the website would garner more members and active ones at that if it was more professional looking.

Just my 2 cents. Hope the admins don't get offended.

Hey is it just me or is the portal ugly and non-user friendly? I think that the website would garner more members and active ones at that if it was more professional looking.

Just my 2 cents. Hope the admins don't get offended. [/b]

How would you organise it? I think the forums have got to be divided as they are otherwise it would be impossible to find anything. I use the View New Posts to keep up with new conversations and head to the different sections if there's something specific I want to discuss.

Fairly useless comment to make unless you give specifics.

Just saying "I don't like it" won't help us make it better.

Fair enough.

In the France 2007 forum, I would remove the two images as they are unsightly and unbalanced. They only add loading times for users with low bandwidth. I would try to make the news topics displayed on the portal shorter and get rid of the images. I would get rid of the user statistics on the bottom of the portal. And I would try to keep all the posts written in the same manner and style (that means no big red letters).

It's not my forum though, and you guys are allowed to run it however you wish. Cheers for putting the effort into a rugby forum, I know how much time it takes to keep things running smoothly.

Fairly useless comment to make unless you give specifics.

Just saying "I don't like it" won't help us make it better. [/b]

The site is fairly disorderly. It jostled me in the street last night and mugged an old lady.

Latest posts