• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

downloads

C

Caledfwlch

recently in singapore there has been a massive clamp down on illegal downloading of music. people who were charged were those who mainly used gnutella or limewire. i was wonderng whats the diff between *REMOVED* and p2p and if *REMOVED* are illegal. i dont download myself, but am curious

Both are considered illegal. Here's what I know about the two.

With peer 2 peer, you are downloading straight from someones computer so there are chances of getting virus, spy-ware etc are at a high risk.

*REMOVED* are created & hosted on a website for everyone to download at once. Chances of virus, spy-ware can be at the same risk level. Most of the torrent sites allow members who have downloaded a torrent post comments on the sites to let others know whether the torrent is virus free etc.

I am only guessing on this as I don't do such a thing! ;)

The Technologies itself are not illegal, if used for the correct purpose which is to send non copywrighted material...

This is more Common with *REMOVED* tho, as BitTorrent is very clever in the way it downloads, this is why people like Microsoft and Adobe and Others are trying to copy this technology and integrate it into their systems...

You can download more LEGAL stuff on BitTorrent than you will be able to do on peer to peer...

If you torrent use "peer gaurdian"...it makes you invisible to hackers (just a helpful idea :)

I torrent quite alot...in the last 2 weeks i have downloade Fifa 2007, Battlefield 2142 and Splinter Cell - Double Agent. Its great for music cds aswell. You can pretty much get anything.

SITE REMOVED BY MANAGEMENT

(Maybe i shouldntve said all that...someone may be trawling this site and i could be proscecuted...hmmm maybe i should change my profile information lol)

What I want to know is where can I find a site that does decent Rugby *REMOVED*? Surely someone amongst 70 million in England puts England rugby matches up as *REMOVED*?!

Well pretwick your best bet is REMOVED!!!, which as i said in my previous post, indexes all the major sites. However you can pay to be a part of torrent sites like REMOVED!!!.

I have just searched for rugby matches and i can see:
*HC Final - Munster vs Biarritz - Millenium Stadium
*Wales vs Australia - 5th November 2006
*England vs New Zealand - 19th November 2005
*Australia vs New Zealand - Christchurch - 2006
*Australia vs New Zealand - June 11 2006 - Sydney
*Wales vs New Zealand - 5th November 2005

ETC!

is downloading rugby matches legal? isn't there like the telecast rights and distribution rights

No it aint legal so I have removed the Sites mentioned

Therugbyforum.com does not condone the use of sites to download illegal/copywrited materials

What I want to know is where can I find a site that does decent Rugby *REMOVED*? Surely someone amongst 70 million in England puts England rugby matches up as *REMOVED*?!
[/b]

SITE REMOVED does, its a web forum, not a straight illegal torrent site.

I download Livemusic of Dimeadozen.org usually, and before you paranoid's out there remove that name, check it out, it's all legal, as it is all audience recordings or things taped off the TV from bands which are pro concert taping.

wait so let me get this straight...so oter than those gaming sites that release their patches and clients on torrent and the rest etc, almost everything i see on these torrent sites are illegal?! isnt there like a way to track these guys down, or at least the source

yeah the people that host them, get tracked... I would be very careful what you download

To**ents are so much easier, quicker and safer to use compared to the shitty P2P software.

I've had plenty of SITE REMOVED :p

Latest posts