• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dummy passes and fixes

C

cruz

Hey all, I've played rugby 06 and all the different rugby games for yonkages

2 Questions...

Whats with the dummies in rugby 06 how hard are they to do? i ve only perfected about 1 or 2

isnt it quick right quick left passbuttons?

also, are there any fixes for this game yet?

Yeah, for me the dummies are hard to perfect...but it's like anything I guess, in the way that if you continue to practise them, you'll getter better and better.

I'm pretty sure there aren't any fixes yet, however there are roster updates available here on the forums.

What do you mean by "fixes"? There are kits you can download, and also rosters, as R_a_R said, if that's what you're looking for.

i reckon the dummy pass isn't so bad in the game, it's a little harder to sell a dummy on a harder difficulty but the cpu usually falls for it? well thats my experience on it

Fixes are not mods...
therefore i am not looking for kits or roster updates (though thanks)

man i can like never do a dummy pass its frustrating

Fixes are not mods...
therefore i am not looking for kits or roster updates (though thanks)

man i can like never do a dummy pass its frustrating [/b]
Yes, we're quite aware of that...That is why we suggested mods because they are the next closest thing.

What kind of fixes are you after?!

There's a huge fix coming up in the next couple of months, it's called EA SPORTS RUGBY 08.

Other than that, get a new gamepad, it might be your pass buttons are f&cked, or if you're playing on PC, it might be that yours are too slow to register that you're using the dummy

I have never managed to do a dummy pass myself, it's well hard but then I do have the PC version. (Such a shame there isn't online play :( )

I have never managed to do a dummy pass myself, it's well hard but then I do have the PC version. (Such a shame there isn't online play :( )
[/b]

I've got the PC version and thrown plenty. Just need to get a decent gamepad. Or some new fingers.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I've got the PC version and thrown plenty. Just need to get a decent gamepad. Or some new fingers.
[/b][/quote]

Ive done plenty with just a keyboard

when i try to do a dummy pass i am always just a little bit too quick.

i can do it fine on xbox just on pc it seams a bit sensitive on pc :)

I have dead set tried tons (i think) to do it but still nothing, so i decide to go into the freeplay mode(training) and practice now i perfect them regularily, they hardly fool the CPU but against friends dammm they are the best!

ps. that roster update and editor is fabbbuuullloouuusss!!!!!!!!

hey i'm new to all this update and stuff so don't take the mick. But is there any sort of update stuff for the xbox version, o'r will i have to wait until rugby 08 comes out??

Latest posts