• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Rugby 08 - File List For Modders

ama1

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
Here I will attach the file list for all known files and their location within the data.gob file.

It is in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format.

I tried to make it as easy as possible to identify files used in modding the game by categorizing files based on their function.

Add comments below if you find any other files within the gob that need mentioning.

Attachments

• Rugby 08 File List.zip
    415.2 KB · Views: 279
I've done some edits to team logos but sometimes the game loads the "previous" logo instead, any idea how/why it happens? E.g, I've added the new Dragons logo in the team logos and wipes files but sometimes the game still shows the old ones instead, but I've changed all the logos I can find.

Did you use the graphic importer plugin in Fshed 0.0.5?

Try not to overwrite the logos from peter83's mod.
Extract the files from the original data.gob using Biggui and modify this file.

Each .fsh file has a name, metal.bin and bin attach that is unique to that file.
The game loads the textures based on their exact name within the .fsh.

If there is a mismatch, you will get either a blank white logo or it will revert.

It seems my issues were because I was using a save to view logos in a league table, the saves seem to store lold logos in them instead of pulling from the new files I make? Odd.

edit: Nope. Just tried the above recomendation to mod on new files from data.gob, but it still somehow loads icons from Peter83's mod even though I've deleted them from the game folder.

I've added this in for Dragons for example:
Untitled.png

But sometimes it still appears like this (from peter83's mod):
Untitled2oldlogo.png

Edit Edit: The logos for Stade Francais/Paris are in file 62122b768424165d0f84200291dacd8f.fsh, the one you've got listed for SF is for something else I don't recognise.

Last edited:
There are two fsh files that need to be modded.

In the team files list, there are team logos and logos and wipes.
You need to mod both.

Last edited:
Here I will attach the file list for all known files and their location within the data.gob file.

It is in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format.

I tried to make it as easy as possible to identify files used in modding the game by categorizing files based on their function.

Add comments below if you find any other files within the gob that need mentioning.
Absolute Legend

I've been relying on previous threads & posts made by past users as reference for Rugby08 File Lists :p
@geostar thanks for the mention :cool:

Final post from me unless I find some other files: I found file b33c1afcdd66fdde967cdf5a799f00e7.fsh which has all team logos in it, updating logos in these fixed my issues, thanks for the help.

Does anyone know where the yellow/red card icons for the match scorecard are saved?

Latest posts