• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 TRF22 Patch

Maybe saying "it's normal if all these 2000+ files are currently not present at the root of your Rugby 08 folder, they will overwrite the original data.gob file which is located in the data folder and contains all game files."

But anyway, i have an another question : Is the patch changing the game controls ?
When i installed the game, the controls was terrible with my game pad, after patching the game it's much better but i still have a problem because during a ruck, left joystick is triggering combinations of the backs whereas i just want to my scrum half to pass the ball to the fly half with the fly half running in the direction of the opposite team. Do you have any suggestions to resolve this problem ? I know the control management for game pad is absolutely terrible with this game...

Thank you in advance

Mate, I use xpadder with Xbox one controller, all configured working. YouTube tutorials are available.

And what do you mean by developer? Can you help us improve our mods in anyway?

Mate, I use xpadder with Xbox one controller, all configured working. YouTube tutorials are available.

And what do you mean by developer? Can you help us improve our mods in anyway?
Thanks for your answers.
I work in development. But i'm not sure i will have time to help you developping mods, sorry :(.

Hi I am getting an Abort Message, Async load of Handle
768640d9448965e60998ee7ad95c617a5.big

I am playing world Cup with the South africa this happens on the rromania game
the file is not in my rugby 08 folder nor the TRF22 mod folder
I Also downloaded JIM's stuff from his Github to check for the file but no luck

If someone can tell me what the file is for IE Staduim, or whatever I can try to fix it

Async load of Handle
768640d9448965e60998ee7ad95c617a5.big
I can't find this either. My bet is either an error in file 119ba3f37fe7a31c2b2ee45ceeafa091.xml which controls the stadium .big's, or an error in b1d719aad264571a75022a6b66bf7190.rsg. Can you upload your version of these files in a zip to this thread for me to inspect?

I can't find this either. My bet is either an error in file 119ba3f37fe7a31c2b2ee45ceeafa091.xml which controls the stadium .big's, or an error in b1d719aad264571a75022a6b66bf7190.rsg. Can you upload your version of these files in a zip to this thread for me to inspect?
Hi
Thanks for the quick reply here is the files, I did a freesh install from trf 22 just now and same issue, I am looking into the issue in those 2 files you mentioned aswell

Attachments

• New folder.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 23
Thanks for the quick reply here is the files, I did a freesh install from trf 22 just now and same issue, I am looking into the issue in those 2 files you mentioned aswell
Thank you. Also what happens when you try to play a game as or against Romania in Play Now/Exhibition mode?

"Mark Rocks!"
That is bizarre, never seen that. I've had a quick scan of the files you've sent over and they all seem correct to me. My only suggestion is to download my RWC mod and stadium files and see if they work for you?

Just wanna know if it's possible to put the modded files in rugby 06 and wil it also be modded with players and rosters etc?

Playing as and against romania, Works fine
But something odd I see is her in the world cup screen, there where the staduims or location usually is displayed it says "Mark Rocks!"
View attachment 18086
Just had the same thing pop up after installing this mod for the first time and reinstalling the game again after about 6 years without it.

Did make me laugh, though I did have an async error when trying to start Wales v Fiji, though I didn't manage to take down the full code. I'll try it again tomorrow and see if I can log it.

1000026512.jpg1000026513.jpg
Had these pop up when trying to start Wales v Fiji in Rugby World Cup. Haven't had any issues or crashes in play now and RWC is the first tournament I've tried, but will experiment more with other tournament modes tomorrow.

Works well now thanks, and I didn't have to scrap my current save, only problem now is that whenever i play against Connacht the game loads then crashes when the loading bar is full.

If anyone knows the fix for this please let me know, thanks
Hii, can u send me these file? i dont know how to edit it. i have the same problem

It's an incorrect stadium request. The file 35d8e0ae217a37ab37f5a7e04c3770d.big is for Welford Road at night, I'm not aware if anyone has made that previously. The solution would be to edit 119ba3f37fe7a31c2b2ee45ceeafa091.xml to remove the night environment from Welford Road, download my version on github or use the one provided with the 22 mod, unfortunately this probably won't fix your World League save.
Jim, do u have this file( edited), or can u explain me how to do it? i get the same issue

Hi, thanks for the mods. They are amazing. I would just like to find out what is going on with the set plays? All the players are so wide that when I use the long pass to the wings (with pivot, miss pivot and miss it is the E key) or the chip kick to the wings (with miss it is the W key) the ball goes out at the sides. Does anybody have a fix to this?

I can't seem to be able to do any transfers in the world league i dont have funds and there is no player pool to choose from. Love the patch just this issue. I also don't earn money for victories

I can't seem to be able to do any transfers in the world league i dont have funds and there is no player pool to choose from. Love the patch just this issue. I also don't earn money for victories

Latest posts