• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 TRF22 Patch

Not new just another roster with all the players that are playing now because my mine keep crashing when i play toulon
The most recent roster and .rdf are in the lnik on the first page, there are no subsequent updates. If you are having crashes in World League you may be encountering broken players, I have listed them elsewhere. To fix this you can edit your world league save using Woosah's roster editor to remove these players from your/the opposition team.

The most recent roster and .rdf are in the lnik on the first page, there are no subsequent updates. If you are having crashes in World League you may be encountering broken players, I have listed them elsewhere. To fix this you can edit your world league save using Woosah's roster editor to remove these players from your/the opposition team.
Okay i'll try that thanks

Where can i get woosah editor?

I updated my pc to windows 8 , now all of a sudden my game are running in slow motion or something , what seems to be the problem guys?

in world league there is no budget and can't recruit new players?
need help.
Can any1 help me with this problem?
Playing world league on 2022 patch but can't recruit new players even with transfer window open?
please help?

Hi guys...the game was was running smoothly yesterday before loadshedding and today it get stuck before the homepage...can anyone help me please

I need help with the WL. Everytime I select a team the game crashes. I also added the files @jim546 provided above but it doesn't help. Any suggestions?

I'm stil struggling to get the WL to work for me. It crashes everytime I select a team.

I'm stil struggling to get the WL to work for me. It crashes everytime I select a team.
Hard to diagnose this sorry. The usual reason it crashes is either problems with the WL teams which should be corrected with the file I linked above, or too many teams enabled in be29.xml. Does it crash in play now mode?

Hard to diagnose this sorry. The usual reason it crashes is either problems with the WL teams which should be corrected with the file I linked above, or too many teams enabled in be29.xml. Does it crash in play now mode?
I have no crashes in the now play mode. Its really weird. I cant seem to figure it out.

I have no crashes in the now play mode. Its really weird. I cant seem to figure it out.
Are you trying to use the different teams in WL? Have you tried deleting the WL rsg and having the game load the default one instead? Would you be able to use process monitor while running the game, it may show what causes the game to crash?

Are you trying to use the different teams in WL? Have you tried deleting the WL rsg and having the game load the default one instead? Would you be able to use process monitor while running the game, it may show what causes the game to crash?
Yes, I don't have any previous safe files for WL. I wanted to start playing it again. When I select a team to start the WL with it crashes.

Yes, did delete the file you provided + the wl rsg file. It still crashes when I select a team. I haven't tried to run a process monitor. I will try it when I'm back home.

Latest posts