• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 TRF22 Patch

I see. I have loaded the file and it is listed as yes but can't locate it in the editor... Sorry, maybe I am just being dense.

To clarify, Should I put the team list and editor files into my rugby documents folder? When I load Woosaah's Rugby08 program, I open the roster there and edit accordingly but the team list and editor attached in the download are not at the moment placed in the directory (just in downloads). I know I am being such a fool but I haven't the foggiest idea (took me a while to make my own changes to the patch and to create players!)

I can see the B&I Lions, North and South Stars in game with the roster/team sheets just fine, but when I go into Woosaah's editor, they do not appear.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Woosahs editor can be located anywhere, mine's in its own folder. Edit the highlighted file then open the team editor and select "AllStars" then "The Lions":

Untitled.png Untitled2.png

I do not for some reason have that file or can't seem to locate teams.csv file, my editor seems to only be a shortcut and I can't find original

Ps the only file I seem to have is a shortcut for the editor after I install it, I can't seem to locate anything else.

FIXED. Found the folder and teams file (blame 12 hour shift)

Issue now is I can't save it as it won't let me access or amend a read-only document, but we are one step closer!

I can see the options to change and add team I.e. the lions, but I am unable to save the changes as I get an error stating I can't save over a read only file and when I change name, it still prohibits me.

But I thank you so much for your help!

Last edited:
I have managed to finally add the lions to the editor, thank you so much (had an annoying windows issue with disabling read-only folders).

The only issue now is I cannot seem to save team changes, I get this error:

1658339141815.png

If anyone can offer advice I would be grateful!

Ps I tried to search the forum and whilst I found a couple of people historically with the same issue, no solutions was provided.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know as I'm at my eits end trying to just amend the roster for updated/Fantasy lions squad

To further clarify, I can see the b&I Lions in the editor however, I get the above error when selecting the team and when I try to add players and save, the value changes to 21.

Obviously I have no idea what I'm doing but what's strange is in game, I can view the lions and play as them fine.

I added other teams and can see teams are being used as templates I.e. Newcastle are under another team kn the editor however, I can't seem to find what team is being used as a base for the lions.

Any help would seriously be appreciated as this mod might be the best mod of any game that I've used

Guys is it my imagination because I don't see the haka of the all blacks in the rugby championship or the rugby world cup what file could be missing..?

Hey guys, first let me thankyou for this great work, it looks amazing. Worked fine, but seems to have some issues with World League. Game unfortunately crashes when i play against the Reds, is there any way to fix this, i really want to play this World League.
Thanks you again, keep up the great work!

To further clarify, I can see the b&I Lions in the editor however, I get the above error when selecting the team and when I try to add players and save, the value changes to 21.

Obviously I have no idea what I'm doing but what's strange is in game, I can view the lions and play as them fine.

I added other teams and can see teams are being used as templates I.e. Newcastle are under another team kn the editor however, I can't seem to find what team is being used as a base for the lions.

Any help would seriously be appreciated as this mod might be the best mod of any game that I've used
Upload the roster you're using and the teams csv, I'll check for you. Oh and the be2...xml file located in the main rugby folder

Upload the roster you're using and the teams csv, I'll check for you. Oh and the be2...xml file located in the main rugby folder
Hey,

Thank you so much. I am away this week but when I'm home I'll send it over in a DM

Hi All, when playing super rugby i get the following Async load of handle: f51db185b6a8f5322d2805fa96861470.big (513) error

If anyone knows the fix for this it would be great, thanks

It's an incorrect stadium request. The file 35d8e0ae217a37ab37f5a7e04c3770d.big is for Welford Road at night, I'm not aware if anyone has made that previously. The solution would be to edit 119ba3f37fe7a31c2b2ee45ceeafa091.xml to remove the night environment from Welford Road, download my version on github or use the one provided with the 22 mod, unfortunately this probably won't fix your World League save.
Hi All, im experiencing similar issue - when playing super rugby i get the following Async load of handle: f51db185b6a8f5322d2805fa96861470.big (513) error

Hi All, im experiencing similar issue - when playing super rugby i get the following Async load of handle: f51db185b6a8f5322d2805fa96861470.big (513) error

What are you trying to do when this error shows, are you loading a particular match or opponent, or does it show up in a specific spot?

What are you trying to do when this error shows, are you loading a particular match or opponent, or does it show up in a specific spot?
Hi, so next up in tournament mode - "Super Rugby" I have Bulls vs Reds which the error occurs. Only in tournament mode though, not in normal play game mode with these two teams

I have Bulls vs Reds which the error occurs
f51db185b6a8f5322d2805fa96861470.big is the file name for Pretoria/Loftus Versfeld in "day" weather, remove Pretoria's day environment from 119ba3f37fe7a31c2b2ee45ceeafa091.xml to fix this, it might fix your Super Rugby save as well but I can't guarantee it.

f51db185b6a8f5322d2805fa96861470.big is the file name for Pretoria/Loftus Versfeld in "day" weather, remove Pretoria's day environment from 119ba3f37fe7a31c2b2ee45ceeafa091.xml to fix this, it might fix your Super Rugby save as well but I can't guarantee it.
Thanks a mil! Its working now:)

Woosahs editor can be located anywhere, mine's in its own folder. Edit the highlighted file then open the team editor and select "AllStars" then "The Lions":

View attachment 14274 View attachment 14275
Hi There,
I've enabled the CATS on the teams.csv doc <81,yes,south africa,Cats>

and I've also made active on the Be29...XML file :

<team Index="81" Active="yes" Type="south africa" CodeId="ID_THE_CATS" FeGroup="super14" StringTableId="1044" TeamName="Cats" Abbreviation="CAT" HomeColour="232,232,232,255" AwayColour="0,1,69,255" Logo="cats" />

but I'm unable to edit the team when using woosah - gives below error.
I am able to edit all other teams like bulls, sharks ithout any issues.

any advice would be appreciated?

1660233170409.png

There is a broken player in Connacht's roster, I believe it's "P Sullivan", you can use Woosah's roster editor to open your save and edit the "Barbarians" squad, move Sullivan out of the starting 22, the match should load properly. There's a couple of other broken players I'll try and find my list later.
@jim546 could you please share your list of broken players? Does it apply to the TRF21 patch as well?

My lists so far, each name probably applies to both the 21 and 22 patch but I haven't done a lot of testing:

21: Kaulashvili (Bordeaux), C Swart (Bulls?), P Sullivan (Connacht), K Steyn, T Willis (Wasps)

22: T.Schoeman (Bath), P Sullivan, T Willis, K Chancelliere (Glasgow), Kaulashvili

Latest posts