• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 TRF22 Patch

Are you trying to use the different teams in WL? Have you tried deleting the WL rsg and having the game load the default one instead? Would you be able to use process monitor while running the game, it may show what causes the game to crash?
I tried using the process monitor. But it doesn't show anything. Maybe in doing something wrong? The game freez, then I have to open task manager to close it.

Hi guys. I have updated the South African players in the TRF21 roster for 2022 (I tried to make their ratings quite conservative). I have added the .ros and .rdf files (they successfully work in word league). I find the Woosaahs Rugasmic 08 Roster editor much easier to edit players ratings as opposed to the excel spreadsheet, should you wish to change their attributes. Follow the Tutorial link posted by @ama1 in the second thread if you want to do it yourself (it is very easy to follow and understand). I hope you enjoy!
What are version of Windows are you running to use the Editor (Woosah)?

guys my woosah editor works perfectly now so all players have right heads assign how can I change team performances on woosah Team editor please send me the link thank u guys

Hi all, I'm new to this but i used the 22 update but in World League under recruitment it's empty also no money value on the players. Please help

Hi, i installed the TRF22 patch. in world league the player and team value shows 0.00K. also current balance. any help please?

Hi, i installed the TRF22 patch. in world league the player and team value shows 0.00K. also current balance. any help please?

Download this rdf file and jim roster. Also download all his other stuff he recommends. In the thread he also say how to fix the 0.0K value

hello,
i ve a problem with biarritz logo's and racing 92 logo's.
it is possible for someone to give me goods doc.fsh to biarritz and racing 92: team logo, logo incluing wipes please.

hey,
thanks for all the work put into the mods. Does anyone know why world league has stopped working since adding the mods. I can't buy and sell players.

Hello everyone. I have been on the form for awhile. I was just wondering if their is any plans for a Rugby World Cup or Rugby 2023 patch?

Hi! Ive installed TRF22 patch with kit updates. Im having a problem when I try to save my game profile. Im unable to do that. I think there is a problem with the profile I copy from the patch, or maybe the rosters files.

Hi,

I downloaded Rugby 08 via this website for old games : oldgamesdownload
The problem to patch the game with TRF22 patch is that at the location i installed the game, i just have a "data" folder with a "data.gob" file that contains all the files included in the "main folder" of the patch.

I used bigGUI and impBig (fortunatelly i'm developper !) to do the following :
- Extract files of my original Rugby 08 "data.gob" file to a folder
- Copy all files in the "main folder" of the patch in this folder (overwriting existing files)
- Create a data.gob file with bigGUI
- Import all the files located in my previously created folder to this data.gob file
- Compress all files in my new data.gob with BigGUI

I then copied the TRF22.ros to the my document folder of EA Sports RUGBY 08, launched the game and all worked with the new mods !
I think it can be good to include the data.gob file in your tutorial as another altenative in case somebody else download the game by this website.

This is the link to the file :
(i will upload it tommorow because it's long)

Regards,

Hi,

I downloaded Rugby 08 via this website for old games : oldgamesdownload
The problem to patch the game with TRF22 patch is that at the location i installed the game, i just have a "data" folder with a "data.gob" file that contains all the files included in the "main folder" of the patch.

Regards,
...Why?

The base game does have everything packed into data.gob, this is normal. It can then read any other files placed into the Rugby 08 folder and use these to supersede anything in data.gob. There is no need to re-pack data.gob to use the TRF22 mod, all you do is copy the files in "Main folder" into your Rugby 08 root folder, usually C:/Program Files(x86)/Rugby 08.

...Why?

The base game does have everything packed into data.gob, this is normal. It can then read any other files placed into the Rugby 08 folder and use these to supersede anything in data.gob. There is no need to re-pack data.gob to use the TRF22 mod, all you do is copy the files in "Main folder" into your Rugby 08 root folder, usually C:/Program Files(x86)/Rugby 08.
Thank you for your explanations, in fact i think you should precise it a bit better in the description, because i saw more than 2000 files in the "main folder" of the patch whereas i had no data files in the root folder of my Rugby 08 installation, just this data.gob in the data folder. It's really not clear, and i'm a developper so i guess for no advanced people it can be disturbing.

So the good news is that i don't have to upload my new data.gob file !
Regards,

in fact i think you should precise it a bit better in the description, because i saw more than 2000 files in the "main folder" of the patch whereas i had no data files in the root folder of my Rugby 08 installation
It's not my mod so I don't control the description, but the first post on this thread says this:
Installation should be straightforward. Contents within the Main folder go into C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08 (or wherever your main .exe file is located.)
Copy the contents of the documents folder goes into C:\Users\***\Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08
I'm not sure how much more clear ama1 could be.

It's not my mod so I don't control the description, but the first post on this thread says this:

I'm not sure how much more clear ama1 could be.

Maybe saying "it's normal if all these 2000+ files are currently not present at the root of your Rugby 08 folder, they will overwrite the original data.gob file which is located in the data folder and contains all game files."

But anyway, i have an another question : Is the patch changing the game controls ?
When i installed the game, the controls was terrible with my game pad, after patching the game it's much better but i still have a problem because during a ruck, left joystick is triggering combinations of the backs whereas i just want to my scrum half to pass the ball to the fly half with the fly half running in the direction of the opposite team. Do you have any suggestions to resolve this problem ? I know the control management for game pad is absolutely terrible with this game...

Thank you in advance

Latest posts